American Defense MFG AD-RMR QD Red Dot Mount
ADM AD-RMR QD Red Dot Mount
When all you need is a red dot without the usual bulk, the ADM AD-RMR QD Red Dot Mount gives you options to use the Trijicon RMR however you like. This red dot mount gives you the ability to use a micro red dot with the Trijicon RMR mounting hole pattern on your AR15, PCC, and much more.
A solid QD auto-locking lever ensure rock solid mounting and can be adjusted to fit on any Picatinny rail. ADM started as a company by making Auto-Locking QD Levers and have proven themselves by constantly improving and expanding their fantastic products.
Available in low and co-witness heights to fit your firearm of choice. The co-witness height is in reference to AR15 height iron sights. However, the low option will be the most likely to co-witness on shorter iron sight platforms such an MP5s and AKs.
Without a doubt, this mount is perfect for keeping an AR15 build as lightweight and minimalist as possible.
ADM QD Autolock Lever System Overview
- Brand: American Defense Mfg
- Model: AD-RMR-LW-L-STD, AD-RMR-LW-10-STD
- Category: Red Dot Mount
- Red Dot Fit: Trijicon RMR, Trijicon SRO, and any other micro red dots with RMR pattern mounting holes
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Anodized Hard Coat
- AD-RMR-LW-L-STD: 1oz
- AD-RMR-LW-10-STD: 2.3oz
- Made in U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ADM Lifetime Warranty
American Defense MFG, LLC products feature a Lifetime Warranty. If you break it under normal operating conditions we will replace it, PERIOD!
We will not warranty intentionally damaged or destroyed items, or products damaged by abuse or poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part which is returned to American Defense MFG and is determined by us to be defective.
- If warranty work is needed, you must contact email@example.com prior to sending your product in for repair.
- When shipping an item back for warranty work, please include a completed Returns Form with the product stating the issue that you have experienced with it.
- Warranty Repair may take up to two weeks, not including shipping times.
- Only use the supplied Vibra-Tite on all screws used on American Defense mounts. Do Not use Loctite, this will void the warranty.