American Defense Mfg UIC Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver – Ambidextrous – .223/5.56 NATO
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Solid & Reliable Stripped Lower Receiver from ADM’s Universal Improved Carbine
The American Defense Mfg UIC Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver is the heart of ADM’s finest lines of AR-15 style rifles and pistols – the Universal Improved Carbine (UIC). This outstanding AR-15 lower offers true fully ambidextrous controls and overbuilt components providing overall reduced weight and increased strength while maintaining ADM’s high-performance reliability.
The UIC is outfitted with ADM’s proprietary ambidextrous magazine release, ambidextrous bolt catch/release, and dimpled take-down/pivot pins.
Fully Ambidextrous & High-Performance
The American Defense Mfg UIC Stripped AR-15 Lower Receiver is machined from a solid 7075-T6 aluminum billet which is 40% stronger than a traditional Mil-Spec receiver while only weighing half an ounce more.
It features a 20-degree competition style mag well with reinforcing ribs and concealed design to allow lightning-fast magazine changes. It also has an enlarged trigger guard design that is ready for use with winter gloves and the integral upper/lower tension adjustment screw allows the operator to compensate for tolerance between the upper receiver and the lower.
- Not compatible with triggers that require external anti-rotation plates or screws
- ADM offers a trigger pin kit for CMC Triggers
- Fully compatible with standard GI triggers, Geissele triggers, and drop-in triggers with standard pins
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Type III Teflon infused hard-coat anodized finish
- 40% stronger than traditional MIL-SPEC receivers
- Fully ambidextrous bolt catch and magazine release
- 20° flared magwell
- Includes ADM dimpled takedown pins
- Receiver tension screw
- Weight: 11 oz.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ADM Lifetime Warranty
American Defense MFG, LLC products feature a Lifetime Warranty. If you break it under normal operating conditions we will replace it, PERIOD!
We will not warranty intentionally damaged or destroyed items, or products damaged by abuse or poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part which is returned to American Defense MFG and is determined by us to be defective.
- If warranty work is needed, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending your product in for repair.
- When shipping an item back for warranty work, please include a completed Returns Form with the product stating the issue that you have experienced with it.
- Warranty Repair may take up to two weeks, not including shipping times.
- Only use the supplied Vibra-Tite on all screws used on American Defense mounts. Do Not use Loctite, this will void the warranty.