American Defense Mfg Recon QD Mount 1″
Low Profile Mount That Works With Larger Scopes With Up To 56mm Lenses
The American Defense Mfg Recon QD Mount is designed for attaching scopes and optics to your AR-pattern rifle with 1” of scope rings. The ADM Recon mount places optics at a central height of 1.38” and features a cantilever design that helps you to get the perfect eye relief.
The AD-RECON QD Mount is designed with a low-profile, but it’s perfectly compatible with scopes that has Objective Housings as large as 56mm. Like all American Defense mounts it is precision machined from durable 6061-T6 aluminum with a hardcoat anodized finish for long service life.
Glove-Friendly Locking System
The American Defense Mfg Recon QD Mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Titanium Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems. It promotes a glove-friendly locking system that ensures the mount will not move until you need to remove it, and provides an exceptional return to zero with mounted optics.
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
- 1” scope rings
- Cantilever design for optimal eye relief
- Quick detach lever system
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Hardcoat anodized finish
- Places optics at 1.38” central height
- Fully adjustable
- Made in the U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ADM Lifetime Warranty
American Defense MFG, LLC products feature a Lifetime Warranty. If you break it under normal operating conditions we will replace it, PERIOD!
We will not warranty intentionally damaged or destroyed items, or products damaged by abuse or poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part which is returned to American Defense MFG and is determined by us to be defective.
- If warranty work is needed, you must contact email@example.com prior to sending your product in for repair.
- When shipping an item back for warranty work, please include a completed Returns Form with the product stating the issue that you have experienced with it.
- Warranty Repair may take up to two weeks, not including shipping times.
- Only use the supplied Vibra-Tite on all screws used on American Defense mounts. Do Not use Loctite, this will void the warranty.