American Defense MFG AD-Recon-S 30MM QD Scope Mount
Accuracy is one step away, with the ADM Recon-S 30MM QD Scope Mount
A scope mount is the most important part of making sure a scope stays accurate, and the ADM Recon-S Scope Mount will do exactly that. Designed for AR15s, AR10s, and other rifles with flat top Picatinny. This scope mount installs effortlessly using two auto-locking QD levers, adjustable to fit both in-spec and out of spec rails.
ADM started as a company with making Auto-Locking QD Levers and have proven themselves by constantly improving and expanding their fantastic products.
Manufactured out of 6061 T6 aluminum and anodized with a hard finish, this product will hold zero after being thrown around and used. Invest into a quality scope mount to ensure that the scope you just bought can perform as intended with the ADM Recon-S Scope Mount.
- Brand: American Defense Mfg
- Model: AD-RECON-S
- Category: Scope Mount
- Scope Ring Size: 30MM
- Cantilever: None
- MOA: None
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Anodized Hard Coat
- Weight: 8.5OZ
- Made in U.S.A.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
ADM Lifetime Warranty
American Defense MFG, LLC products feature a Lifetime Warranty. If you break it under normal operating conditions we will replace it, PERIOD!
We will not warranty intentionally damaged or destroyed items, or products damaged by abuse or poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part which is returned to American Defense MFG and is determined by us to be defective.
- If warranty work is needed, you must contact email@example.com prior to sending your product in for repair.
- When shipping an item back for warranty work, please include a completed Returns Form with the product stating the issue that you have experienced with it.
- Warranty Repair may take up to two weeks, not including shipping times.
- Only use the supplied Vibra-Tite on all screws used on American Defense mounts. Do Not use Loctite, this will void the warranty.