American Tactical Schmeisser S60 AR-15 60 Round Magazine – .223/5.56 NATO
Affordable 60-Round Upgrade Over Your Standard AR Magazine
American Tactical has partnered with German arms manufacturer Schmeisser GmbH to exclusively import and distribute the Schmeisser S60 60 round AR-15 magazine. Designed to shoot both .223 REM & 5.56X45MM, the Schmeisser S60 will give you an instant capacity upgrade over the standard AR mag at an affordable price for your AR Carbine or Pistol.
The Schmeisser S60 magazine is made from glass-reinforced polymer and features a unique follower system that allows for double capacity from a normal AR magazine without being bulky or cumbersome.
Double The Capacity Without The Bulk
The Schmeisser S60 quad stack magazine offers you double of the capacity without the bulk and weight of a drum magazine. It comes in at about the same length as a 40 rounder and double the thickness, so it won’t feel unwieldy when loaded in your rifle or carbine.
The Gen 2 model features a steel-reinforced back lip to prevent cracking.
The Schmeisser S60 was built specifically for .223REM or 5.56X45MM ammo only. Schmeisser & American Tactical have found that the S60 may not operate with all types of .300 Blackout ammo. Due to inconsistencies with different brands, Schmeisser does not recommend using 300 Blackout with this magazine. Failure for the magazine to operate with 300 Blackout is not covered by American Tactical’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The S60 uses a very powerful high tension follower spring. Use caution if disassembling for maintenance. If not properly secured, spring may eject from the magazine when the floor plate is removed and can cause serious injury.
- Only for use with .223/5.56
- Double the capacity without the bulk
- Quad stack design
- Patent-pending follower design
- Glass-reinforced polymer body
- Compatible with double magazine pouches
- Similar length to 40 round mags
- Made in Germany
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
American Tactical Limited Lifetime Warranty
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- American Tactical’s LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY is in effect for any firearms registered for warranty beginning January 1, 2015.
- This warranty extends to any and all parts of the firearm as originally sold by American Tactical, but does not extend to firearms altered after their original purchase, firearms damaged through abuse, misuse or lack of proper care and maintenance or firearms used other than for their legal intended purposes.
- If a firearm cannot be repaired, American Tactical will replace it with a brand new identical firearm.
- If a replacement firearm identical to the returned firearm is not available, American Tactical will replace it with a firearm of equal value to be determined at our discretion.
- The American Tactical LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not allow for monetary compensation for firearms purchased by the end-user at the retail level.
- Any and all claims for monetary return must be addressed with the retail location from which the end-user purchased the American Tactical brand domestic or imported firearm and will be subject to the terms and conditions of the retail locations returns policies.
- American Tactical is not liable for any returns, claims, nor policies from independent resellers of American Tactical products.