We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Caldwell AR Picatinny Rail Brass Catcher
90 Day No-Hassle Returns We Pay Return Shipping
We have a 90-day no-hassle return policy. We pay return shipping.
If you need to request a return, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label
After 90 days, defective items will still be covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, where applicable.
Please refer to the product listing for warranty details. If you have specific warranty questions, contact us at email@example.com. We may direct you to pursue your warranty claim directly with the manufacturer.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority
If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to make it right.
Fast & Free Shipping On orders over $50
You will receive fast, free shipping for all orders over $50
Shipping cost is $7.99 for orders under $50. We ship with UPS or USPS, depending on the item.
Most orders received by 1pm CST ship the same day
You will receive an email with tracking information at the time of shipment. To expedite shipping, we may ship your order from multiple warehouses. Orders placed on weekends, holidays, or after 1pm will ship the following business day.
Great Catch – Perfect for Reloaders
The AR-15 Pic Rail Brass Catcher attaches to AR-15, AR-10/LR-308 and other AR rifles with a flat top or Picatinny rail hand guard. It mounts to the Pic Rail of any AR with its quick detach anodized aluminum clamp. The adjustable clamp and wire frame work with most optics. The quick detent locking attachment feature allows for quick installation and removal of the brass catcher – which allows for quick checking or clearing of the rifle chamber. The heat resistant nylon mesh bag can hold up to 100 rounds of spent brass which also features a bottom zipper for easy retrieval. Perfect for reloaders.
- Mounts to AR-15, AR-10/LR-308 and other AR rifles with a flat-top or Picatinny rail hand guard
- Fully adjustable clamp and wire frame works with a wide variety of rail/optic configurations and allows brass to enter bag without any disruption to bolt function or cycling
- Steel frame attaches with mil-spec aluminum clamp
- 2-piece system with detent locking
- Holds approximately 100 rounds of ejected .223 caliber brass
- Prevents hot brass from landing on shooter
- Bottom zipper on the mesh bag for easy emptying