Great Catch – Perfect for Reloaders
The AR-15 Pic Rail Brass Catcher attaches to AR-15, AR-10/LR-308 and other AR rifles with a flat top or Picatinny rail hand guard. It mounts to the Pic Rail of any AR with its quick detach anodized aluminum clamp. The adjustable clamp and wire frame work with most optics. The quick detent locking attachment feature allows for quick installation and removal of the brass catcher – which allows for quick checking or clearing of the rifle chamber. The heat resistant nylon mesh bag can hold up to 100 rounds of spent brass which also features a bottom zipper for easy retrieval. Perfect for reloaders.
- Mounts to AR-15, AR-10/LR-308 and other AR rifles with a flat-top or Picatinny rail hand guard
- Fully adjustable clamp and wire frame works with a wide variety of rail/optic configurations and allows brass to enter bag without any disruption to bolt function or cycling
- Steel frame attaches with mil-spec aluminum clamp
- 2-piece system with detent locking
- Holds approximately 100 rounds of ejected .223 caliber brass
- Prevents hot brass from landing on shooter
- Bottom zipper on the mesh bag for easy emptying
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Caldwell Picatinny Brass Catcher for AR-15
Thank you, now I don’t have to pick up casings anymore
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.