Timber Creek Outdoors Expert Adhesive Reactive Target Booklet - 10 Sheets
Go up close or long range with the ALPHA Shake Awake Red Dot Sight with the 4xRDM 4x Magnifier with QD Flip to Slide Mount
This kit saves you 10% vs purchasing the components individually!
About the ALPHA Red Dot Sight
AT3’s First Shake Awake Red Dot Sight
The ALPHA represents the best – value, features, and usability – that you can expect from an AT3 red dot sight. This red dot sight is perfect for the AR-15, and ready to mount up to your favorite rifle right out of the box. With a true 50,000 hour battery life and Shake Awake to extend that life into years more, the ALPHA is a reliable companion to your AR-15.
But let’s say you’re an AK guy, or just looking for a no-fuss optic to mount on your favorite rifle. The ALPHA comes with a variety of mounting solutions, and features an Aimpoint Micro mounting pattern for wealth of aftermarket compatibility. The rugged, capless adjustment turrets are 1/2 MOA adjustable, and this thing holds zero. Period. Even sending .50 BMG downrange doesn’t phase the ALPHA.
Ready When You Are, No Matter The Mission
- Shake Awake technology turns the sight off after 15 minutes with no movement – and comes back on when you move it again
- High-efficiency LED gives the sight 50,000+ hours of life before factoring in the battery-saving Shake Awake
- 2 Night Vision and 9 Daylight brightness settings, giving you the right option from total darkness to stark daylight
- Top-mounted brightness dial is easy to adjust for any shooter, regardless if you’re left or right handed
- 1/2 MOA capless windage and elevation turrets are easy to adjust with a coin, flathead, or even a spent casing
Multiple Configurations for AR-15s and More
- Comes out of the box with an Absolute Cowitness Riser Mount already attached – just put in the battery, mount it to your AR, and start shooting
- Includes a spacer and extra hardware for Lower 1/3 Cowitness, so you don’t have to shell out for extra mounts to find your preferred height
- Forward cantilever on the riser mount pushes the optic further from your eye, funneling your vision into the tube so you can find the dot quicker
- Easily mounts to a wide variety of guns using the included Low Mount, which is perfect for AKs, 10/22s, MP5s, and many more
- The Aimpoint Micro (T1 and T2) mounting pattern means you have tons of options for alternative mounting solutions, like AK side rails and 45 degree mounts
Guaranteed Reliability and Lifetime Warranty
- The ALPHA’s housing and mount is rugged, yet light in weight, making it a field-ready companion for your rifle
- Tested for recoil in 5.56, .308, 12 gauge, and stepped all the way up to .50 BMG; the ALPHA will hold its zero
- Multicoated, scratch-resistant lenses produce a clear, vibrant image of your target, and keep your reticle crisp
- Nitrogen purged housing is fogproof and IPX7 waterproof, making it sealed against the elements
- Backed with AT3’s fully transferable Lifetime Warranty – even if you’re not the first to own it, we stand by our product
Inside the box
- ALPHA Red dot sight
- Aimpoint Micro Pattern Cantilever Riser Mount
- Aimpoint Micro Pattern Low Mount
- Cowitness Spacer
- Rubber bikini lens cover
- Instruction sheet
- Lens cloth
- T10 Torx wrench
- 4x Long Screws for Spacer
Red Dot Sight Specifications
- Power / Obj. Lens: 1x20mm
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Lens Coating: Multi-coated
- Weight: 3.6 oz
- Mounting Length: 2.18 inch / 55.35 mm
- Total Length (with Riser Mount): 2.9 in / 73.84 mm
- Exit Pupil: 22mm
- Battery Type: CR2032 (Renata™ CR2032 Battery Included)
- Battery life: up to 50,000 hours on the lowest setting. Approx. 20,000 hours at medium settings
- Windage/Elevation Click Value: 1/2 MOA per click
- Adjustment Range: +/- 35 MOA (total adjustment range 70 MOA)
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed
- Field of View: Unlimited
- Night Vision Compatible: Yes
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Fogproof: Yes
- Recoil resistance – Certified up to 800g’s. Certified for use with large-caliber rifles and shotguns, as well as “springer” airguns with 2-way recoil
- Body material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte black anodized
About the 4xRDM 4x Magnifier:
Go from fast up close to precise at long range, with AT3’s new 4x Magnifier with QD Mount
Experience the latest and greatest AT3 Red Dot Magnifier, with a new Quick Detach mount and a crystal-clear 4x magnification for any AT3 Red Dot Sight
- Easy upgrade to extend the range of any red dot sight with 4X magnification
- Quickly transition between short- and long-range shooting scenarios. Just push the button and flip the magnifier over.
- Spacers are included for Absolute and Lower 1/3 Cowitness Red Dot Sights – whatever your sight height, the magnifier will work!
- The Quick Detach Mount means you don’t need to carry extra weight if the job doesn’t demand it – just flip the lever to add or remove
- Crystal-clear multi-coated optics for a sharp sight picture
- Adjustment screws make it simple to center the red dot in the sight picture
- Fast focus adjustment ensures a crisp sight image
- Sturdy flip-to-side mount with a positive locking mechanism, made of durable 6061 T6 aluminum matte anodized finish
- The shockproof optic is built to withstand the recoil of any weapon, including shotguns and large-caliber rifles
- Scratch-resistant optical coating
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
- Height: 1.4in from the base center of the optic (Absolute Cowitness). With the use of a spacer, height is 1.57in
- Eye Relief: 2.5 in
- Exit Pupil: 7.0mm
- Field of View: 49 ft @ 100 yds
- Length: 4.6in
- Weight: 12oz with mount
- Optics Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Material – 6061 T6 anodized aluminum
- Included in the box: QD flip to side mount, 4X magnifier, Hex key, Stamped Wrench, Lens Cleaning Cloth, Spacers, and mounting screws
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
All AT3 Tactical Brand Products carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
This includes AT3 Red Dot Sights, Handguards, Iron Sights, and any other product that carries the “AT3 Tactical” or “AT3™” name. For other brands (ex. Magpul or Troy), please refer to the manufacturer’s warranty policy.
In the event that your AT3™ product becomes unusable, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you.
If we cannot repair your product, we will replace it with a product in perfect working order of equal or better physical condition. The warranty is fully transferable, but we may require information about the original purchase to validate the authenticity of the product.
If your product is in need of warranty service, please contact AT3 Tactical to start the process
Our contact info is available here. To expedite processing, please provide your order information and description of the defect.
Please note: The AT3 Lifetime Warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional damage or cosmetic damage that doesn’t affect the performance of the product.
Never was able to get a round dot look thru the 4X magnifier. Kept the red dot sent back the magnifier. Thanks
Bought for my latest AR/5.56 thinking I’d give this setup a try as a way to save a little money and lo and behold…it works great, was relatively quick to get on target and accurate. Easy to install and the shake-to-wake works perfectly. Great piece for the money.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
Super fast service. Had an issue with the magnifier centering. Sent an email and was advised that they had had some occasional issues with the mount. Sent me a replacement that arrived quicker than the original order and this solved the issue. If the products are anything like customer service, you can’t go wrong.
Thank you for your positive review of our AT3 Alpha + 4xRDM Red Dot Kit! We're glad to hear that you were satisfied with the quality of our products and the fast service that we provide. We hope you'll continue to use our products and recommend us to your friends. Thank you again!
I give the red dot a solid 5 stars. The 4x magnifer is okay. Unlike the three 3x magnifiers I bought from AT3, this 4x is not as ergonomic in its flip mechanism. You have to press a button with your left hand (or get real good at the one hand technique). Your others allow one to pull back and flip all with one hand.
I have sent 2 emails asking about the magnifier being loose at the swivel point but have not received a response.