We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
Reliable and Consistent - Superior Quality Meets Affordability
Made from 4150 CMV steel with a parkerized finish, this barrel offers reliability, consistency and premium quality without hurting your pocket. Chambered in 5.56 NATO with a 1:7 twist rate, this barrel is perfect for a wide array of ammunition from 45 to 77 grains. Proudly made in USA and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- A perfectly balanced barrel for better accuracy. Works just as well as other expensive brands. Great value for your money!
- 4150 CMV steel makes barrel last long in action.
- Superior quality at an unbeatable price.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16″
- CALIBER: 5.56 NATO
- TWIST RATE: 1:7
- PROFILE/CONTOUR: M4
- MATERIAL: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- FINISH: Parkerized
- GAS SYSTEM: Carbine-Length
- GAS BLOCK: .750″
- MUZZLE THREAD: 1/2-28
- TREATMENT: Non RF85
- ADDITIONAL SPECS/NOTES: Barrel is compatible with .223 Ammunition.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Using Andersen barrels for all my builds and no complaints.
The product itself is what it is. Very pleased with it. Of course, you can buy these just about anywhere, but if you want a competitive price and world class service, AT3 is the place to buy.
I receiv'ed my order on time. like the TV show The price is right. Also customer service was A-1. I'am very happy
great barrel for the money . made nice . nice cut ramps .1-8 twist. shoots great. cleans nice.headspaced no shims.