Anderson Manufacturing Stripped AM-15 Lower Receiver
This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
Anderson Stripped Lower Receiver – Affordable and Reliable
The AM-15 stripped lower is the starting point for many a builder jumping into the AR-15 hobby. Manufactured in Hebron, Kentucky, Anderson lowers are some of the most affordable out there. These stripped AR-15 lowers conform to mil-spec dimensions and features; everything you need for a reliable rifle, and nothing that you don’t. This forged 7075-T6 receiver is simple and effective.
Note: This item must ship to an FFL to be transferred to you. We will help you gather the needed information at checkout.
The great thing about a low-cost, reliable lower receiver is that you can put your dollars towards features you really want. A better trigger, ambidextrous safety or magazine catch, even something as simple as a comfortable pistol grip. The Anderson lower works with any standard AR-15 parts – make sure you’re getting everything you want when you build.
- Model: AM-15
- Platform: AR-15
- Material: 7075-T6 forged aluminum
- Finish: Anodized Black
- Markings: “Cal Multi”
- Compatibility: Standard AR-15 components and magazines
- Weight: 8.5 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Anderson Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Anderson Manufacturing warrants to the original purchaser of its products that its products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for the entire time that the product is owned by the original purchaser.
- The original purchase must be in the United States. The sole and exclusive remedy is limited to repairing or replacing, at our option, any product manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing that is determined to be defective.
- Any defective product will be remedied by Anderson Manufacturing or its authorized representative without charge, other than freight and insurance charges for the return of the product.
- If we send you a new product, we will keep the defective one.
Anderson Manufacturing will not be responsible for defects, malfunctions or required repairs resulting from:
- Improper assembly of a firearm using Anderson Manufacturing parts, using parts not manufactured by Anderson Manufacturing or using incorrect components.
- Damage or breakage to Anderson Manufacturing parts during assembly by the purchaser, such as stripping threads, cracking parts due to overtightening or snapping trigger guard ears due to improper installation.
- Unauthorized or improper modification or alteration.
- Improper repair or disassembly.
- Careless handling, abuse, neglect, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unreasonable use, i.e., use of the products under conditions more severe than those for which they were designed and intended.
- Normal wear, tear, and/or corrosion.
- Use of defective or improper ammunition including remanufactured ammunition.
Note: All liability is excluded if the instructions in the Anderson Manufacturing Operation and Safety Manual are not fully observed.
- Firearms or parts that are returned to Anderson Manufacturing for service that is not covered by the Warranty will be evaluated to determine if the service is to be charged a fee.
- We will notify you by email or phone of the fee to be charged for the repair. If you approve the work by return email or phone, you must provide a credit card number (together with the name on the card, the expiration date, the CVV and the billing zip code) to cover the cost of the repair.
- The following charges may apply to repair service:
- Evaluation: $30
- Cleaning: $50
- Labor: $50
- Replacement parts: Cost of parts
- Shipping: UPS shipping charges
- All warranty returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA).
- When we receive the Repair and Return Form, we will send you an RMA Number by email (or by phone, fax, or mail if you did not provide an email address).
- After you receive the RMA Number, you ship the product back to us.
- The product must be shipped in a protective box. The product should be wrapped in bubble wrap or other similar packaging material to prevent movement and damage in the box while in transit.
- Pack your return in the original shipping package, if possible.
- You are responsible for proper return packing. Anderson Manufacturing is not responsible for damage caused in transit. We recommend you insure the package.
- Make sure any firearm is not loaded.
- We will respond within a reasonable time after receipt of the written notice and delivery of the product to us.
Send your return via USPS or UPS to:
Service and Warranty, RMA#_____ (your RMA#)
1743 Anderson Blvd. Hebron, KY 41048
Fax # 859-689-4110