AT3 AR 15 Pistol Lower Build Kit – KAK Pistol Brace, Magpul Grip, AT3 Lower Parts Kit and Buffer Assembly
Finish Your New Pistol Lower the Right Way – In the Color You Want!
Have a vision for completing your next AR lower? Want to save a little cash without sacrificing visual flair or rock-solid function? Look no further than the AT3 Lower Build Kit for Pistol AR15s. This kit uses the tried-and-true KAK pistol brace, Magpul MOE Grip, and the AT3 Enhanced lower parts kit to give your next short-barrel build the quality it deserves, in any color we have available.
About the AT3 Tactical Enhanced Lower Parts Kit with Magpul MOE Grip and Trigger Guard
This kit is great for any AR builder who wants quality components without breaking the bank, with the ergonomics of Magpul’s pistol grip combined with our Nickel Teflon Trigger Assembly. The trigger has a smooth pull and clean break unlike a stock milspec trigger, and the MOE trigger guard allows more room for comfortable shooting with gloves.
American Made Quality
- All parts meet or exceed military specifications (Mil Spec)
- Components are 100% Made in the USA
- Quality packaging keeps components protected and organized
- Backed by the AT3 Lifetime Warranty
About the KAK Pistol Brace and Buffer Tube Assembly
Made from high-strength glass-reinforced polymer, the Blade is manufactured to exacting tolerances and fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25″ in diameter). No special receiver extension needed. No half-hour installation process. Just slip it on and tighten the large set screw for a rock-solid installation.
This veteran-designed and U.S.A.-manufactured shooting aid improves your marksmanship by providing additional support of your pistol while you still hold and operate it with one hand. The Blade incorporates a vertical “fin,” which you stabilize against the inside of your forearm when in the firing position. Or, you can stabilize the Blade against your cheek for a perfect, steady sight picture.
– Fits all pistols equipped with a standard AR-15 pistol buffer tube (up to 1.25? in diameter)—AR pattern, Glock, CZ Scorpion Evo 3, HK9X pattern, etc.
– Quick and easy to install
– Provides additional support during firing
– Weighs a scant 5.0 ounces
– ATF approved for pistol use
– Veteran designed, engineered, marketed, and sold
– Made in U.S.A.
Complete Lower Build Kit Includes:
- Magpul MOE Grip (With Grip Screw)
- Nickel Teflon Hammer
- Nickel Teflon Trigger
- Enhanced Disconnector
- Hammer Spring
- Trigger Spring
- Hammer Pin
- Trigger Pin
- Disconnector Spring
- Bolt catch
- Bolt catch plunger
- Bolt catch roll pin
- Bolt catch spring
- Buffer retainer
- Buffer retainer spring
- Magazine catch
- Magazine catch button
- Magazine catch spring
- Pivot pin
- Pivot pin detent
- Pivot pin detent spring
- Selector detent
- Selector detent spring
- Takedown pin
- Takedown pin detent
- Takedown pin detent spring
- Trigger guard roll pin
- Detailed parts diagram included for quick and easy part identification
- Magpul MOE Trigger Guard
- Custom Buffer Tube
- Castle Nut
- End Plate
- Buffer Spring
- Carbine Buffer
- KAK Shockwave Pistol Brace
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This kit arrived quickly and all the parts were there. I only had one issue. When I went to put the roll pin through the trigger guard it grabbed some of the plastic and opened partially inside the trigger guard cracking it open. I'm not sure if the hole was too small or what but it seemed to fit fine till it didn't.
Everything else went together smoothly and I'm very happy with the quality of the trigger group.