Fixed A1 Length Stock with Bravo Cheekweld
The new Bravo-C Stock from B5 systems brings together some of the best features of retro and modern rifles for a comfortable fit. This fixed AR-15 buttstock slides onto standard mil-spec buffer tubes and locks in via set screw for a secure fit. Like B5’s other stocks, the Bravo-C also has an enhanced cheek weld for a more comfortable fit, and comes with integrated QD sling sockets.
Note: This stock is compatible only with mil-spec carbine buffer tubes. It does not fit on A1/A2 receiver extensions.
- Ergonomic cheek weld, same as Bravo or SOPMOD stocks
- Color-matched steel hardware
- Overmolded steel anti-rotational QD sling mounts
- Fixed sling mounts molded into design
- No slip cushioned butt pad
- Made of Milspec materials and finishes
- Fits Milspec carbine receiver extensions via set screw
- Material: Glass-filled nylon with rubberized buttpad
- Weight: 10.25 oz.
- Length: 8.73 in.
- Width: 2.00 in.
- Height: 4.90 in.
Have Questions About this Product?
I didn't realize, no rifle buffer tube required, and you can set it to your preference. I'll be purchasing another.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.