AT3™ AR-15 M-LOK Angled Foregrip - Black
AT3™ ALPHA Micro Red Dot Sight with Shake Awake and Cantilever Riser Mount
Accurized AR Match Grade Trigger
Ballistic Engineering presents the “Accurized AR Match Grade” trigger, designed to provide shooters with an exceptional level of adjustability and performance for their rifles. The Accurized AR Match Grade Trigger by Ballistic Engineering delivers precise adjustability between 2.5lbs to 5.00lbs, boasting a 1.75-degree angle for lightning-fast breaks and resets.
Engineered with NiB-X Nickel-Boron-coated hammer, WS2 Tungsten Disulfide dry lubricant-treated trigger, and A2+S7 tool steel internals, it promises unparalleled reliability and durability for superior rifle performance.
- Break & Reset: Shortest available for swift follow-up shots
- Patented Disconnect System: Ensures superior reliability
- Reliable Ignition: Full power hammer spring
- Trigger Treatment: WS2 Tungsten Disulfide dry lubricant for smoother operation
- Safety Feature: Euro-style safety enables safe mode with the hammer down
The Accurized AR Match Grade Trigger has an additional step for installation. After the trigger and hammer pins are installed, you will note they may be loose, and slide through the cassette and lower receiver. Using the included allen wrench and holding the hammer and trigger pins in place, tighten the two set screws at the sides of the cassette until snug. This will ensure your trigger is secure, and has a precise fit in your lower receiver.
To adjust the pull weight, carefully release the hammer so you don’t damage your lower receiver. There is an additional set screw under the hammer, that can be tightened or loosened to achieve your preferred pull weight.
- Brand: Ballistic Engineering
- Model: Accurized AR Match Grade Adjustable Trigger
- MPN: TRAR-ACCU
- Adjustable Pull Weight: 2.5lbs – 5.00lbs
- Trigger Angle: 1.75 degrees
- Hammer Coating: NiB-X Nickel-Boron
- Internal Components: A2+S7 tool steel
- Bushings: 17-4Ph stainless steel
- Housing Material: Clear anodized 6061 aluminum
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
The company’s warranty and refund policy demonstrate a strong commitment to standing behind their products, expressing utmost confidence that the triggers will surpass customer expectations. In case customers are dissatisfied or reconsider their purchase, reaching out will prompt the company to provide a return label along with a complete refund.
Similarly, the warranty remains a lifetime, transferable assurance, aiming to address any rare instances where issues might arise. The company assures its dedication to customer satisfaction, ensuring that they’ll address and resolve any concerns promptly.
Easy to install and set. Improvement over the stock trigger in everyway.