A Light Trigger with a Glass-Rod Break – Perfect for Precision and Match Grade AR15s
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger,
- providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing from lower
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Benefits a wide variety of AR-15 enthusiasts, including collectors, competitive shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and disabled veterans
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Elftmann Tactical Lifetime Warranty
- If you experience any issues with an Elftmann Tactical product, please contact us by calling 602-441-5007.
- We may be able to assist you with the issue over the phone. We may recommend you send the trigger in for repair or replacement.
- If you are directed to or choose to send your Trigger in, please include a note explaining why the item is defective and include your name, address, and phone number along with the original receipt (if available).
- All Lifetime Warranty requests are given top priority and processed immediately.
- Your trigger, or a replacement, will be shipped back to you USPS or UPS ground, the chosen carrier will be at Elftmann’s discretion.
- If purchased from an authorized dealer, please contact them for a refund policy.
20118 North 67th Ave
Suite 300 #297
Glendale, AZ 85308
Disclaimer: The manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
So far I’ve only shot it a couple times. It seems to be a nice trigger and easy to install. Nice crisp pull. I would recommend this triggger to my buddies.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.