We Ship Fast!
Order by 1PM CST for Same Day Shipping (Mon-Fri)
The Geissele Super Semi-Automatic (SSA®) trigger is a semi-automatic-only version of the Super Select-Fire trigger that Geissele Automatics developed for the U.S. Special Operations Community.
The Perfect Trigger for All-Around Use
- The SSA is a non-adjustable combat trigger that performs like a match-grade two-stage trigger and allows precise and accurate trigger control. It is recommended for demanding applications such as Squad Designated Marksman (SDM) rifles, Law Enforcement use, and Close Quarters Battle (CQB) and mid-range carbine work.
- It has a pull weight of about 4.5lb - 2.5 lbs on the first stage and 2lb on the second stage. The pull weights and sear engagement are non-adjustable by the shooter. Trigger and hammer are made from quality tool steel.
- Sear surfaces are cut by a wire edm machine. Sears cut this way are very accurate and the non-directional surface finish of the wire edm gives a smooth trigger pull without the associated grittiness of directional machining marks left by a milling cutter.
- The initial force needed to start the disengagement of the sear surfaces is low and the force linearly increases at a low rate. This helps the shot to fall at the initial point of aim and aids in building shooter confidence in his weapons ability to put the rounds where his sight is pointing.
- The Geissele SSA trigger allows the shooter to slap through the trigger pull on close in shots but also set up a long range shot with a crisp trigger break. A full force hammer spring is used for quick locktime and positive ignition of all types of ammo. There is no lightened hammer spring used.
- The hammer is lighter than a standard AR15 hammer. The lightened hammer favorably decreases locktime and increases accuracy of the weapon, especially for snap shots.
Easy to install - the SSA is a simple design that is very similar to the original M16 trigger.
- The number of parts is identical.
- There are no adjustment screws to come loose.
- All springs are captive; they will not get lost during disassembly in the field
- The entire trigger can be dissembled for cleaning (no rivets or staked parts)
- The trigger can be installed without removing the safety
- Sear engagement is pre-set from the factory.
- Hammer and trigger pins are a close slip fit into nominal receiver holes so the trigger can be installed and removed withrudimentary tools.
- Triggers come with a slave pin for the trigger/disconnector assembly for easy installation.
Patented design ensures accuracy and reliability
- The Geissele SSA is a 2 stage trigger where there is generous overlap of the sear surfaces which contributes to safety and a low tendency of any inadvertent movement of the trigger to discharge the weapon.
- The Geissele SSA has a patented pseudo sear that is almost identical to the standard AR15 single stage sear. However, this secondary sear has surfaces that never touch during normal operation.
- This sear prevents the hammer from falling unless the trigger is pulled. The secondary safety sear contributes to shooter confidence in dynamic/vehicle situations where a fellow shooter's muzzle may cover position the weapon can never discharge unless the trigger is pulled.
- Trigger timing is robust and parts have been sized to operate with a certain amount of wear to the working surfaces. The trigger is designed to operate in dusty, abrasive environments that cause wear.
- Size: Standard Mil-Spec Pin (Triggers for Colt large pin rifles available – contact us for info)
- Trigger Bow Type: M4 Curved
- Weapon Platform: AR15/AR10
- Does not fit HK416 weapons with firing pin safety.
Have Questions About this Product?Ask Us Now
Great upgrade for the X95.....trigger is so smooth and breaks just when it should. Highly recommended. Lightening fast delivery....thanks AT3!
Watched two YouTube videos on install process. Had original out new one in about 15 minutes! Pay attention to videos and supplied paper instructions and there shouldn't be any problem. Can't wait to shoot with new trigger install.
The trigger group went in very easy and I went out and tried it afterwards and it worked great. I am very satisfied with the trigger.
I can't be happier with spending the money on this superior product! Smooth as butter...immediately reduced groups. Nice reset.
First time purchase from AT3 Tactical...won't be the last! Quick Service!
I never had an AR with a two stage trigger.I gambled with this trigger and hit a jackpot. I installed it on my 300 Blackout. It's like day and night. If you're thinking about an upgrade this is it.