Geissele SD-3G (Super Dynamic 3 Gun) AR10/AR15 Competition Trigger – Flat Bow
Fast & Smooth Semi-Automatic Trigger Designed For 3-Gun Competition Shooting
The Geissele SD-3G (Super Dynamic 3 Gun) Competition Trigger is the flat trigger bow version of the Geissele Super 3 Gun (S3G) trigger. Similar to S3G, the SD-3G has a shortened pull length and a lightning-quick reset to give it a unique, hybrid trigger pull that is a cross between a traditional two-stage and single-stage trigger while still retaining the safety and robustness of a two-stage combat trigger.
The SD-3G’s flat trigger bow further enhances the trigger’s performance by reducing the perceived pull weight and improving the trigger’s tactile feedback to the operator making it ideally suited for 3 Gun competition shooting.
Designed For Closed Course Competition
The Geissele SD-3G (Super Dynamic 3 Gun) Competition Trigger has a very short, light pull and reset and recommend for duty use, bench rest, accuracy work, or shooting small groups. It is designed for close course competition use where rapid target engagement with quick follow-up shots is required.
The SSF’s long, smooth pull was shortened and combined with a lightning-quick reset to give it a unique, hybrid trigger pull that is a cross between a traditional two-stage and single-stage trigger while at the same time retaining the safety and robustness of the SSF’s two-stage trigger design.
- Uses Mil-Spec .154” trigger pins for maximum compatibility with lower receivers
- Works with 5.56/.223 and .308 AR-pattern rifles
- Designed as a 3-gun competition trigger
- Smooth, consistent hybrid trigger pull
- Comes with one 4lb. and one 3.25lb. trigger spring
- EDM wire cut from heavy-duty tool steel
- Features a flat trigger bow that reduces perceived trigger weight and improves tactile feedback
- Weapon Fit: AR-10, AR-15
- Action Type: Single Stage
- Adjustable: No
- Trigger Bow Type: Flat
- Total Pull Weight: 4.0 lb (3.25 lb or 4.0 lbs depending on spring)
- 1st Stage Weight: 4.0 lb
- 2nd Stage Weight: N/A
- Material: Steel
- Pin Type: Standard Mil-Spec
- Recommended Use: 3-Gun Competition
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-272-2060.