Geissele S3G (Super 3 Gun) Competition AR 15 Trigger – Curved Bow
Fast & Smooth Semi-Automatic Trigger Designed For 3-Gun Competition Shooting
The Geissele S3G (Super 3 Gun) Competition Trigger is a semi-automatic derivative of the two-stage Super Select-Fire (SSF) combat trigger that Geissele Automatics produces for customers in the U.S. Special Operations Community.
It was developed to combine the SSF combat trigger’s match-grade semi-automatic performance with its smooth single-stage full-automatic feel to make a fast, smooth, and robust trigger ideal for 3 Gun competition shooting.
Designed For Closed Course Competition
The Geissele S3G (Super 3 Gun) Competition Trigger has a very short, light pull and reset and recommend for duty use, bench rest, accuracy work, or shooting small groups. It is designed for close course competition use where rapid target engagement with quick follow-up shots is required.
The SSF’s long, smooth pull was shortened and combined with a lightning-quick reset to give it a unique, hybrid trigger pull that is a cross between a traditional two-stage and single-stage trigger while at the same time retaining the safety and robustness of the SSF’s two-stage trigger design.
For a flat bow version of the S3G, please see the Super Dynamic 3 Gun (SD-3G) trigger.
- The shooter starts pulling the trigger as his sights become aligned on target.
- At about 3.5 lbs., the trigger starts to move back smoothly, like it’s on ball bearings.
- After the trigger moves a short distance, the weapon discharges. Nothing precedes the discharge: no second stage stop, no grittiness, no stacking of the trigger pull weight as the hammer is cammed down like on a stock AR15 trigger. The trigger finger feels a sensation of walking along a perfectly flat, glassy-smooth plateau that suddenly drops away.
- After a short overtravel, the trigger is quickly reset when the shooter slightly relaxes his trigger finger and the next shot is ready to be fired without having to go back to the beginning of the trigger pull cycle.
- Weapon Fit: AR-10, AR-15
- Action Type: Single Stage
- Adjustable: No
- Trigger Bow Type: M4 Curved
- Total Pull Weight: 4.0 lb (3.25 lb or 4.0 lbs depending on spring)
- 1st Stage Weight: 4.0 lb
- 2nd Stage Weight: N/A
- Material: Steel
- Pin Type: Mil-Spec
- Recommended Use: 3-Gun Competition
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at email@example.com or 610-272-2060.