Sling Friendly AR-10 Charging Handle
The Warhammer Micro Charging Handle for AR-10 platforms brings ambidextrous function to your battle rifle, with low profile, short throw levers to prevent snags on slings and gear. This is the big brother to the Warhammer Micro charging handle, coming in at a great price, with all the features and color selection of the AR-15 version.
Short Throw Handles and Gas-Busting Features
This bigger version of the Warhammer retains the deeply set-back levers, which are perfect for reaching around bulkier optics mounts close to your eye. These ambidextrous levers have a smaller profile to akin to mil-spec handles, preventing interference with slings and pouches. The handle also has a raised gasket, and a gas-diverting cut on the right side, ensuring that propellant gas doesn’t reach your eye. Especially handy for suppressors, but will easily tame excess in just plain overgassed rifles.
Aero M5, DPMS Gen1 High and Low, Knights Armament SR25, STAG-10, Armalite AR10, Daniel Defense DD5 V3, V4, V5, and many others using DPMS Gen1 or Armalite AR10 platform.
Not Compatible With
IG716, Savage MSR10, Smith and Wesson M&P10, DPMS R-25 Gen II, Colt LE901, Bushmaster BAR-10, RRA LAR-8, HK MR762
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard-coat anodized
- Perfect replacement for factory charging handles
- Latches are also 7075-T6 aluminum
- Compact ambidextrous release levers on both sides, 2.4″ total width across the handles
- Set-Back Latches work great for large optics
- Allows for one-handed manipulation
- Higher Rear Shelf and Relief Cuts to Divert Suppressor Gasses
- Weighs in just over 1 ounce!
- No gunsmithing required
- Made in America
Have Questions About this Product?
I have four of these and never had a problem. If you need a charging handle there's no need to look any further. Shipped extremely fast!
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.