Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Target - Round Bullseye - 12" - 5 Targets
The Perfect Scope for Rapid Target Acquisition – Great Value for your Money
The AR-332 is a solidly built optic with a 32mm objective and a 3 power prism site. The 10-position power selector allows immediate changes from red to green powered reticle or black reticle when power is off. At 14.2 oz, the AR-332 is ruggedly reliable, durable and guaranteed shockproof and waterproof. Equipped with picatinny rails allowing installation of any additional sights, laser or lights. And like all other Burris products, the AR-332 scope is backed by the Burris Forever Warranty.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Burris Forever Warranty
Every Burris optic is covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™. We will repair or replace your Burris optic if it is damaged or defective. The warranty is automatically transferred to future owners.
- No repair or replacement charge
- No warranty card needed
- No receipt needed
- No questions asked
The Burris Forever Warranty does not cover loss, theft, deliberate damage, or cosmetic damage that does not hinder the performance of the product.
How It Works?
For warranty service:
- Contact Customer Service for return instructions
- Insure the shipment and keep the shipment tracking records. Burris can’t be responsible for your product until we physically receive it.
- Prepay the shipping charges and ship by mail, UPS, or other parcel services.
- From within the U.S., send to Burris Company, Inc., 331 E. 8th Street, Greeley, CO 80631.
- Outside the U.S., contact your nearest Burris distributor for shipping instructions.
- Burris pays for shipping back to you.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Prior to buying this scope I asked if any in my fb gun group had any experiance with scope.Most replied negatively and touted red dots with a magnifier but they were using ar pistols makes you think they had no clue or ever used the scope.I'm a old school iron sights guy but decided to try optics I feel I made right choice all I need now is time to get out and zero it and put rounds on 200 meter targets.