Fortis Switch Mod 2 M-LOK AR-10 Handguard with Quick-Attach Lever
Quick-Attach .308/AR-10 M-LOK Handguard
The scaled-up Switch Mod 2 Handguard for AR-10 style rifles has all the great features of the AR-15 version. The quick-attach lever makes installation onto your AR-10 platform simple, with a sturdy lock mechanism and a heat-treated steel barrel nut. The Mod 2 also features the shaved-down top rail, making the rifle more ergonomic and reducing overall weight.
To see how this system works, play the video below to see how easy it is to get started with the Switch.
Choose from the 15.75″ model or 17″ to suit your AR-10/AR308 build. Both lengths offer plenty of area for grips, lights, lasers, or bipods, and are ideal for longer barrels. We recommend a minimum 18″ barrel for your rifle with this handguard, to ensure you can use any muzzle device.
As mentioned, the Mod 2 Switch for AR-10 features a top rail with a shaved-down grip area, with M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions. In addition, there are extra M-LOK slots at the very end of the handguard, on the offsets. These slots are perfect for inline light or laser mounts.
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum handguard with 7075-T6 Aluminum Locking handle
- Picatinny Top Rail with shaved-down venting area
- M-LOK slots at 3, 6, & 9 o’clock, plus off-set locations at end of handguard
- Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 Heat Treated Barrel Nut Included
- Barrel nut torque setting: 40-55 ft/lbs.
- Clamp torque setting: 32 in/lbs.
- Adjustable peg spanner wrench needed to torque barrel nut to spec (not included)
- Made in the USA!
- Handguard Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Locking Handle Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut Material: 4140 Heat Treated Steel
- Finish: Hard-coat Anodized
- Internal Diameter: 1.51″
- 15.75″: 7.08 oz
- 17″: 10.04 oz
- Barrel Nut: 2.3 oz
- Spec: M-LOK with Picatinny Top Tail