Caldwell AR-15 Magazine Charger Loader/Unloader – .223/5.56 NATO
The Fastest Way To Load Your AR Magazines In Less Than 15 Seconds
The Caldwell AR Mag Charger revolutionizes the way ammo is handled and loaded into AR-15 magazines. It features an innovative design to take 50 rounds of ammunition and load it all into two magazines in less than 15 seconds.
Gets You Back To Shooting In Seconds
The Caldwell AR-15 Magazine Charger changes the way you load your AR-15 magazines more efficiently and will let you make your magazine loading much easier to get you back on shooting in no time.
The entire process of filling the Mag Charger with ammo and loading all 50 rounds into two magazines takes less than 15 seconds – an Ammo Transfer Tray is also included to invert ammo that is positioned in boxes with the bullet tips oriented down or to stage bulk ammo for dumping into the Mag Charger.
- Load AR magazines in just seconds
- Accepts 50 rounds of .223, 5.56, or .204 loaded ammo
- Instant transfer system from ammo box directly to Mag Charger
- Loads 5 rounds per “stroke” with auto-advance
- Compatible with all AR platform mags both mil-spec and molded plastic
- Durable Polycarbonate construction
How To Use:
- Simply align bullet tips and dump a box of ammo into the Mag Charger.
- The ammo is automatically aligned without touching a single round.
- Once filled with ammo” insert any AR magazine into the Mag Charger just as you would into a rifle.
- Then actuate the plunger back and forth loading 5 rounds per stroke as the spring-loaded ammo carrier automatically advances aligning the next five rounds until the magazine is fully loaded.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
BTI Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (BTI) products are warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. Any such defects for which BTI receives written notice by the original retail purchaser will be remedied within a reasonable time after such notification and delivery of the covered products as provided herein.
- BTI will, at its option, repair or replace without charge, except for transportation costs, covered products that are defective in either materials or workmanship that have been used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
- Warranty claims (in writing) and the product or part thereof concerned should be delivered, postage prepaid. In addition, a copy of the bill of sale indicating the date of purchase must be included. Please include your physical address, phone number, and email address.
- BTI will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, defective or improper ammunition and/or propellant, corrosion, neglect, abuse, ordinary wear, and tear, or unreasonable use, commercial use, criminal misuse, negligence, or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties and/or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.