Perfectly Balanced Weight and Performance – Get the Most Out of Your Barrel Today!
Faxon Firearms Barrels are known for its superior quality and value. This 16″ Gunner Barrel is a favorite among shooters and for first time builders. The perfect combination of weight and accuracy, you can never go wrong with this barrel. Manufactured 100% in house by Faxon, these barrels are fully individually tested to ensure reliability and durability.
- For just over a pound, experience superior accuracy and top notch performance.
- Fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested and 11 degree target crowned to ensure exceptional accuracy.
- Built from 4150 CMV Steel with QPQ Nitride Finish from the inside and out, this barrel is as strong and tough compared to other expensive brands.
- Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Type: Button Rifled
- Caliber: 5.56
- Twist: 1:8
- Length: 16”
- Profile: GUNNER
- Gas System: Mid
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Gas Block Diameter: .625″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.37 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected!
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Do your research and you will see Faxon barrels consistently show up among the best. Their products undergo vigorous quality control and it shows. I got perfect fit with the M4 feedramp and upper receiver. I’m very happy my purchase.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!
I don't have any feedback on the barrel, I"m still in the process of building out my gun, but I have bought the barrel on the reviews I've read elsewhere and I'm looking forward to seeing how far I can push the lead down range. I chose this barrel because of Faxon's reputation, the weight and the fact that it uses both the gunner and pencil profile in the design. We'll see how accurate it is soon.
I have bought a lot of my components including the upper and hand guard at AT3 and I'll keep coming back.
I bought a econo model A/R with a 1.9 Wylde barrel and got decent groups with 55 gr. at 100 yards but want to shoot out to at least 500 yards. This Faxon gunner barrel gave me tighter groups at 100 yards and gave me an acceptable group at 500 yards. With a little more practice I am very confident I can obtain my goal. The barrel makes a huge difference.
Thanks for sharing your experience, Mark. We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase - AB