Introducing the BIG GUNNER – Perfect for Suppressed Shooters
Ideal for suppressed shooters, the BIG GUNNER is designed for those looking to save weight while still allowing for the use of a suppressor long term – all for just a single pound! Built from 4150 GBQ Steel, this barrel goes through rigorous testing to ensure durability and optimum accuracy.
Faxon Firearms barrels offers superior quality without breaking the bank.
- Experience top notch performance all for just a single pound! The advantage of using the suppressor long term while saving weight.
- Fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested and 11 degree target crowned to ensure exceptional accuracy.
- Made from 4150 GBQ Steel with a QPQ nitride finish, this barrel went though rigorous testing to ensure reliability and durability.
Material: 4150 GBQ Steel
Type: Button Rifled
Caliber: 5.56 NATO*
Profile: BIG Gunner Hybrid
Gas System: Mid*
Inside Finish: QPQ Nitride
Outside Finish: QPQ Nitride
Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
Gas Block Diameter: .625″
Barrel Extension: M4
Weight: 1.14 lbs
Magnetic Particle Inspected!
11-degree Target Crown
- We recommend to use an adjustable gas block for optimum functionality. Try the Wojtek Weaponry Adjustable Gas Block for a cost-efficient solution that also increases accuracy!
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
I had been contemplating what barrel to go with for my new competition/plinking rig and took a chance on this barrel. the short dwell time had me worried but I'm now 1500rounds in and not a hiccup. Been 800 rounds since a cleaning and even with the carbon dirt and grime it still runs perfect. also I'm using a facon non adjustable gas block and H2 buffer rounds eject about 2-2:30 so its slightly over gassed but not too bad.
Also shout out to At3. had my barrel 3 days 4 if you include the day I orderd so bravo with the fast shipping!
Looking good! Thanks for sharing your experience, Keith. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, we're glad we hit the mark for you. Cheers! - AB
Excellent service & good quality
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.