This item is regulated, therefore your entire order will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choosing. After you place your order, we will contact you to finalize these details.
A Versatile High-Quality Rifle At Very Affordable Price
Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA! Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility.
The Diamondback DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. It truly represents value and versatility at a very affordable price.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel: Diamondback Barrels 5.56, Carbine-length,16″, Medium, 4150 CrMov, Black Nitride
- Twist: 1:8 RH
- Gas System: Carbine-length Gas System
- BCG: Shot-peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil-Spec 8620 Carrier
- Upper: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum, T-marked
- Lower: Diamondback Standard Forged 7075 T-6 Aluminum Lower
- Handguard: 12” M-Lok Rail
- Grip: A2 Style – Black Plastic
- Stock: 6- Position Mil-spec Buttstock
- Mag: 30-Round CPD
- Sights: No Sights
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider (1/2 X 28)
- Trigger: Standard Trigger
- Weight: 6.4 Lbs
- Length (Stock Collapsed): 32 3/4”
- Length (Stock Expanded): 35-1/2”
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This “Limited Lifetime Warranty” has been drafted to comply with the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENT ACT which is effective for goods manufactured on or after December 31, 1976. DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. warrants that this firearm was originally manufactured free from defects in material and workmanship.
- DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. agrees to correct any defect in material and/or workmanship for the original purchaser by repair or replacement ONLY. PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. A service or handling charge may be applied at the company’s discretion.
- DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. will not be responsible for defects resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, corrosion, neglect, abuse, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as described by this owners manual.
- Damage caused by hand loaded and/or reloaded or improper ammunition or damage caused by firing with any obstruction in the barrel will not be warranted.
- This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear of any parts, including metal, plastic, or any other material used to manufacture this product, as well as all surface finishes.
- Diamondback does not warranty aftermarket parts or damage or issues caused by them.
- Under no circumstances shall DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. be responsible for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury or property damage, whether as a result of a breach of an express or implied warranty, negligence or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply in certain cases.
Diamondback reserves the right to report illegal configurations to the ATF for guidance. Please ensure all NFA parts or modifications have the proper paperwork associated with them prior to shipment. This includes short barrel rifle configurations.