AT3 Stainless Gas Tube with Roll Pins - Midlength
AT3™ Low Profile Micro Steel Gas Block - .750"
High Value 5.56 Barrel for the Working American
Low cost and high value components can be hard to come by – luckily, Diamondback Firearms delivers with their barrels. This midlength barrel features a corrosion resistant black nitride finish inside and out, ensuring longevity and protection from the elements. The midlength gas system offers a more mild recoil impulse than standard carbine length barrels as well, making for a more comfortable shooting experience overall. Plus, the 1-8 twist ensures compatibility with a wide variety of ammo, from standard full metal jacket rounds for practice, to heavier match-grade loads where higher accuracy is key. All in all, solid specs on a barrel for your next do-it-all AR15 build.
- Length: 16 Inches
- Threads: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Shoulder: .750″
- Gas Port: Midlength
- Barrel Profile: Government
- Twist: 1-8
- Material: 4150 CMV Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride/QPQ
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This “Limited Lifetime Warranty” has been drafted to comply with the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENT ACT which is effective for goods manufactured on or after December 31, 1976. DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. warrants that this firearm was originally manufactured free from defects in material and workmanship.
- DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. agrees to correct any defect in material and/or workmanship for the original purchaser by repair or replacement ONLY. PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. A service or handling charge may be applied at the company’s discretion.
- DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. will not be responsible for defects resulting from careless handling, unauthorized adjustments or modifications, corrosion, neglect, abuse, failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as described by this owners manual.
- Damage caused by hand loaded and/or reloaded or improper ammunition or damage caused by firing with any obstruction in the barrel will not be warranted.
- This warranty does not apply to ordinary wear and tear of any parts, including metal, plastic, or any other material used to manufacture this product, as well as all surface finishes.
- Diamondback does not warranty aftermarket parts or damage or issues caused by them.
- Under no circumstances shall DIAMONDBACK FIREARMS, LLC. be responsible for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury or property damage, whether as a result of a breach of an express or implied warranty, negligence or otherwise.
- Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply in certain cases.
Diamondback reserves the right to report illegal configurations to the ATF for guidance. Please ensure all NFA parts or modifications have the proper paperwork associated with them prior to shipment. This includes short barrel rifle configurations.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
I needed to quickly build a 16in and choose the diamondback because of the great price point but still quality material. Everything came as it should very quickly, install went great and after my first test fire and zero. It was running super smooth, hitting my 8inch gong at 100yards on iron sights.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.
haven't shot it yet but if it shoots as good as it looks,then i've got a winner
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase. Cheers!