DNZ Products Freedom Reaper Scope Mount – 30mm – Picatinny Rail
Lightweight & Rock Solid Base For Your Premium Optics
The DNZ Products Freedom Reaper Scope Mount installs directly to the Picatinny rail on your rifle, offering you a rock-solid base with integral rings. This mount will allow you to obtain proper eye relief and maintain a proper shooting position.
DNZ’s Freedom Reaper mount is lighter than comparable one-piece mounts. The one-piece design eliminates misaligned scope rings and scope damage. It also features four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security.
Absorbs Shock Better At A Fraction Of The Weight
The DNZ Products Freedom Reaper Scope Mount is precision machined from top-grade aluminum and custom made to fit your firearm to help absorb shock at a fraction of the weight. Anodized for long life and with a third of the weight of comparable steel mounts, it can absorb shock better and built to withstand extreme temperatures.
This model has a 30mm diameter and mounts on a standard Picatinny base.
- High strength, super-lightweight, rock-solid mount for your premium scope
- Precision machined from rustproof top-grade billet aluminum – absorbs shock better than steel
- Anodized for long life
- Rigid design – no moving parts between scope and gun
- Four times the threads of comparable one-piece mounts
- Withstands temperature extremes better than steel mounts
- 67% lighter than comparable one-piece mounts with four times the threads and precision socket-head cap screws for absolute strength and security.
- Made in the U.S.A
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
DNZ Products Warranty
If you have issues with any DNZ Products and want to know about the warranty claim, you may contact DNZ Products directly at the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 919-777-9608