Faxon Firearms 10.5 inch .458 Socom AR 15 Barrel – Pistol Gas – 4150 QPQ
Short Barrel, Big Bore – Great for “Pistol” Hunters
The .458 Socom is about as big as you can get for slinging lead from an AR-15. Designed with huge power in a compact package in mind, .458 SOCOM only needs around 10 inches of barrel to get optimal velocity, while achieving a full powder burn. At 10.5″ inches in length, this barrel takes full advantage of everything that makes this powerful cartridge great.
This rugged barrel is constructed from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, and finished with a nitride/QPQ finish for long life and resistance to the elements.
Compact and Rugged
This barrel uses Faxon’s “Gunner” profile, which retains more mass from the gas port to the chamber, while the front is tapered down for improved handling. Combine that with the short 10.5″ length, and you end up with a barrel that’s easy to carry, and very rigid – even under big bore recoil.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 458 Socom
- Barrel Twist: 1:14
- Barrel Length: 10.5″
- Barrel Profile: Gunner Big Bore
- Barrel Gas System: Pistol
- Inside Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 11/16×24
- Gas Block Diameter: .875
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.1″
- Weight: 1.50 lbs.
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.