Faxon Firearms 16 inch Government/Socom Barrel – 5.56 NATO – Mid-Length – Pinned Gas Block – 4150 QPQ
Combination Of The Standard M4 Profile & A Heavy Profile
The Faxon Firearms 16 inch Government/Socom Barrel is the combination of the standard M4 profile and a heavy profile that offers a good balance of rigidity (for accuracy) and manageable weight.
These barrels are fully stress-relieved, air-gauge tested, and individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened gauges. It is manufactured 100% in-house and goes through rigorous testing in order to ensure durability and optimum accuracy.
4150 CMV Stainless Steel With A QPQ Nitride Finish
The Faxon Firearms 16 inch Government/Socom Barrel is machined from 4150 CMV carbon steel for an excellent balance of accuracy and longevity, and QPQ Nitride coated inside and out for amazing corrosion resistance and durability.
Comes With A Pinned Gas Block
This barrel model features a pinned gas block that is hand-tightened to the barrel for shipping. Faxon was able to solve the biggest headache out of pinning your gas block by pre-notching the gas block journal and drilling corresponding holes in the included low profile gas block so users will have the extra peace of mind that the gas block won’t shift or loosen while firing.
- Lightweight: The no.1 choice of major brands in terms of balanced weight and performance. Expect superior accuracy minus the weight!
- Accurate: Fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested and 11-degree target crowned to ensure exceptional accuracy.
- Tough Finish: Built from 4150 CMV Steel with QPQ Nitride Finish from the inside and out, this barrel is as strong and tough compared to other expensive brands.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: Socom
- Barrel Gas System: Mid Length
- Inside Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.65 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.