Want the best barrel for your Pistol Caliber Carbine Competition? You found it.
Pistol Caliber Carbines (PCC) are a growing and practical trend, and Faxon has just the right barrel for plinking or competition use. With a lightweight taper across 16 inches of rigid 4150 CMV steel, this barrel is accurate, maneuverable, and the QPQ finish will make last, even when shooting cost effective (cheap) 9mm ammunition. Even if you’re using this barrel for IPSC or other competitions, it’s the ideal balance of everything you want in a 9mm barrel, at an incredible price. This barrel is also compatible with Colt and Glock style magazines, lowers, and bolt carriers, making it an ideal choice for a variety of builds.
*Note – Faxon Firearms advertises its barrels by their legal length. Pistol Caliber Carbine barrels have the chamber built into the barrel “extension” area, which makes them about ~1″ shorter than centerfire rifle barrels.
- Barrel Material: 4150 SMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm SAMMI
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: Pistol Caliber Taper
- Barrel Gas System: Blowback
- Inside Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Barrel Extension: Colt & Glock Compatible Feed Ramps
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
The end that went into the receive was several thousands to large and I had to press it in.a Also the bore is very rough inside I thought faxon barrels were some of the best but now I would not recommend one at all.
Awesome barrel fast ship
This is a great light weight 9mm barrel for your PCC build. Shipped super fast!