Built With Integrated Muzzle Brake Perfect For Your 9mm Pistol-Caliber Build
The Faxon Firearms 9mm 16 inch Integral AR15 Barrel is an excellent option for your AR pistol build that offers the maneuverability of a shorter overall length with perfect compatibility and versatility.
It features a smooth taper from the receiver extension to the barrel threads that keeps this 16″ barrel lightweight, at an ideal length that will get the most out of your 9mm cartridge of choice.
Constructed From 4150 CMV Steel
The Faxon Firearms 9mm 16 inch Integral AR15 Barrel is designed with an integral slim muzzle brake so you won’t have to find a capable gunsmith to pin & weld your muzzle device to the barrel. Each barrel goes through a battery of tests and manufactured 100% in-house that makes it fully stress-relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11-degree target crowned for superior accuracy.
The Faxon’s Integral Rifle Barrels are constructed from 4150 CMV, a more rigid and rugged steel than most standard pistol barrels, with a QPQ finish that will make this barrel last.
Note – Faxon Firearms advertises its barrels by their legal length. Pistol Caliber Carbine barrels have the chamber built into the barrel “extension” area, which makes them about ~1″ shorter than centerfire rifle barrels.
- Barrel Material: 4150
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 9mm SAMMI
- Barrel Twist: 1:10
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Barrel Profile: Pistol Caliber Taper
- Muzzle Device: Integral 2 Port Muzzle Brake
- Barrel Gas System: Blowback
- Inside Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Barrel Extension: Colt & Glock Compatible Feed Ramps
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
turned my rifle into a sharp shooten plinker