Faxon Firearms 20 inch .350 Legend AR 15 Gunner Barrel
Faxon 20 Inch 350 Legend Barrel
Squeeze out extra velocity on your next .350 Legend hunt, with this 20 inch long barrel from Faxon Firearms. Stress relieved and air gauge tested like all Faxon Barrels, this workhorse barrel features 4150 CMV construction and a black nitride finish for corrosion resistance. And, if you want to save money for ammo, this barrel works with standard 5.56 bolt carrier groups.
What Muzzle Device Do I Need?
In the most basic terms, 350 Legend is a 9mm projectile, with a lot more powder behind it. On this barrel in particular, you’ll see 1/2×28 threads, which is common for most AR-15 muzzle devices. However, most of these are bored for the standard .22 caliber bullet in .223/5.56. Firing .350 Legend through such muzzle devices can lead to catastrophic failure and injury.
For your safety, make sure that your muzzle device of choice is bored for 9mm projectiles.
- Barrel Material: 4150 CMV
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 350 Legend SAAMI
- Barrel Twist: 1:16
- Barrel Length: 20″
- Barrel Profile: Gunner
- Barrel Gas System: Carbine
- Inside Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Diameter: .750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: Big Bore
- Weight: 1.61 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.