Faxon Firearms 20 Inch Gunner 6.5 Grendel Barrel – 4150 CMV – QPQ Nitride
Highly Reliable 20 Inch Gunner Barrel For 6.5 Grendel Rifles
This Faxon Firearms 20 Inch Gunner Barrel is designed specifically for the 6.5 Grendel caliber, giving you plenty of velocity to maximize the effectiveness of the cartridge. It carries the high standards of the Gunner profile, which brings the balance of the rifle back towards the shooter’s body and helps limit fatigue to ensure maximum versatility for any shooting activities.
The Gunner profile combines the durability of the Government profile with the weight savings and maneuverability of the Pencil profile for the best performance.
4150 CMV Carbon Steel Construction
The Faxon Firearms 20 Inch Gunner 6.5 Grendel Barrel is manufactured 100% in-house from 4150 chrome-moly-vanadium carbon steel, and then fully stress relieved, air-gauge tested, and 11-degree target crowned to ensure superior accuracy.
Each Gunner Profile Barrel is button rifled with a nitride finish for corrosion resistance and individually checked for headspace by precision custom hardened PTG gauges.
Note: This barrel is 6.5 Grendel Type 2. Be sure to use a compatible 6.5 Grendel Type 2 BCG.
- Barrel Material: 4150
- Barrel Type: Button Rifled
- Barrel Caliber: 6.5 Grendel Type II
- Barrel Twist: 1:8
- Barrel Length: 20”
- Barrel Profile: Gunner
- Barrel Gas System: Rifle
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Muzzle Thread:5/8-24
- Gas Block Diameter: 750″
- Gas Block Journal Length: 1.9″
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Weight: 1.92 lbs
- Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Polished 11-degree Target Crown
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.