Faxon Firearms 458 Socom/450 Bushmaster Bolt Carrier Group – Black Nitride
Faxon Firearms 16 Inch Gunner Big Bore AR-15 Barrel - 458 Socom - 4150 CMV Nitrided
Nitrided Bolt-Carrier Group Designed for 458 Socom & 450 Bushmaster Rifles
This Faxon Firearms Nitride Bolt Carrier Group is a high-quality upgrade designed to fit both the 458 Socom and 450 Bushmaster platforms. It maximizes performance and reliability and promotes an improved design that tolerates the full auto power of the 450 Bushmaster caliber.
It features a black nitride coating that has superior corrosion resistance as well as helps in increasing surface hardness and lubricity for a smoother function and easy cleaning.
Shot-Peened & MPI Tested
The Faxon Firearms 458 Socom/450 Bushmaster Bolt Carrier Group is made from 9310 tool steel, shot-peened, and magnetic particle inspected to military specifications ensuring the highest quality with no hidden cracks or stress points that may compromise safety.
Its bolt lugs are also chamfered to ensure reliable action for high-pressure hand loads and fast lightweight actions. Furthermore, this BCG is full-Auto rated and maintains the trip for full-auto fire control groups and new multi-stage trigger systems.
- 9310 Tool Steel Bolt
- Full MIL-SPEC Heat Treatment
- Shot Peened to MIL-SPEC
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Back of Lugs Chamfered for Reliability
- Spring, Insert, & “Crane” O-Ring Installed
- Salt Bath Nitrided Bolt & Carrier
- S7 Extractor
- Superfinished Carrier Body
- Full Auto Compatible
- Forward Assist Serrations
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.