Faxon Firearms 5.56 Gunner Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group – Black Nitride
Sleek and Reliable Lightweight BCG For 5.56 Gunner Rifles
The Faxon Firearms 5.56 Gunner Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group is an outstanding option for AR-15 builders running the .223/5.56 caliber platform. It offers the lightest weight possible for a BCG capable to live up to the Gunner name without compromising its strength and function.
The Gunner BCG is designed with lightening cuts that significantly reduce the overall weight of the rifle. All parts were coated with Salt Bath Nitride finish that increases the carrier’s natural slickness requiring less gas and pressure to operate. The Nitride process also seals the BCG components against corrosion while also making them fantastically wear-resistant.
Shot-Peened & MPI Tested
The Faxon Firearms 5.56 Gunner Lightweight Bolt Carrier Group is made from 9310 tool steel, shot-peened, and magnetic particle inspected to military specifications for the highest quality ensuring no hidden cracks or stress points that may compromise safety.
Its bolt lugs are also chamfered to ensure reliable action for high-pressure hand loads and fast lightweight actions. Gas keys use grade 8 fasteners and are fully staked while the extractor is made from S7 steel, which is optimal for resisting the shock of pulling cartridges out of the chamber when firing.
NOTE: Faxon recommends the use of an adjustable gas block with the lightweight BCG for proper function.
- Lightest Weight Possible (8.5 Ounces Complete)
- MIL-SPEC Materials & Finishes or Better!
- Forward Assist Serrations
- Compatible with Dust Covers
- Maintains Full-Auto Trip Sear for full-auto and the new multi-stage trigger functionality
- 9310 Tool Steel Bolt
- Full MIL-SPEC Heat Treatment
- Shot Peened to MIL-SPEC
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
- Back of Lugs Chamfered for Reliability
- Spring, Insert, & “Crane” O-Ring Installed
- Salt Bath Nitrided Bolt & Carrier
- S7 Extractor
- Superfinished Carrier Body
- Full Auto Compatible
- Forward Assist Serrations
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Faxon Firearms Warranty
We do understand that life happens and that often a purchase will need to be returned. Customers may return any product, for any reason, in line with the requirements & policies below.
For any errors on Faxon’s part, after notification from the customer, Faxon will dispatch a Fed-Ex Ground label for the return of the product. Upon receipt and inspection at Faxon, a replacement will be sent to the customer via Fed-Ex Ground with tracking information sent to the customer.
- Faxon will only refund products purchased directly through Faxon Firearms.
- If you purchased a product through one of Faxon’s authorized dealers and would like to return the product for a refund, you must contact the dealer for your refund.
- Merchandise must be in new condition with original packaging
- Merchandise must be return-shipped in a protective box
- A full refund including shipping if the return resulted from our error, otherwise we will deduct the shipping costs from the refund.
- All product replacements done under warranty can be handled by Faxon directly.
- The customer will receive a refund within 10 business days of our receiving your return. The refund issued in the same form of payment used for purchase.
- No return will be granted for a product that is modified in any way
- No returns for refund after 30 days from the delivery date of the product.
- There will be a 15% restocking fee on all returns.