Lightweight AR-15 Castle Nut and Endplate with Friction Fit
Fortis created the two-piece K1 system to eliminate the risk of the castle nut backing out, while maintaining light weight. The K1 endplate features quick detach socket for a QD sling swivel, and it installs easily to the receiver with the K1 castle nut. These two parts end up fitting together with enough friction that they require no staking, set screws, or threadlocker to make sure your buffer tube is secure.
To see how the K1 works, as well as the K2, which uses a locking lever for a true mechanical lock.
- Lightweight design at only .59 oz / 16.8 grams total
- Castle nut and end plate are 7075 T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Quick Detach Socket – 360º rotational locking interface
- No set screws or ratcheting system
- Made in the USA
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat anodized
- Weight: .59 oz. Total
Have Questions About this Product?
Liked it so much I bought a second one to put on my other ar.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.