Strike Industries Enhanced AR15 Castle Nut with QD Sling Swivel - Red
Strikes Industries MOD1 Stock with QD Sling Swivel - Mil-Spec
7 Position AR-15 Buffer Tube with Unique Facets
The AR-15 buffer tube often gets neglected when considering builds or upgrades. That’s because most are the same! Not so with the Strike Industries Advanced Receiver Tube. This receiver extension looks great, with facets cut into low-stress areas of the tube to save weight, and reduce friction with tight-fitting stocks.
Plus, the stock has an extra recess compared to most buffer tubes, allowing for finer length of pull adjustment with your favorite stock. And to make installation easy, the buffer detent area is supported on both sides, ensuring you’ll have perfect alignment when threading in your new Strike Industries receiver extension.
NOTE: Not compatible with rifle length buffers or rifle length springs. Cannot work with the A5 buffer system. Internal length of buffer tube is the same as a standard carbine buffer tube.
- 7-position mil-spec diameter buffer tube
- Fits onto any standard AR15 receiver.
- Finer length of pull adjustment.
- Supported buffer retainer
- Compatible with Strike Industries Pit Viper Stock
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 3.8oz
- Diameter: Mil-Spec – 1.145″
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Strike Industries Warranty
How to return a defective item:
- BEFORE returning any products, please visit the CONTACT US section to complete and submit the “Return for Refund/Exchange” form to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) containing your name, shipping address, phone number, email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective returns). Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
- Once the RMA form has been processed, Strike Industries will provide a return shipping label for the refund or exchange of the product, including the shipping charges for non-expedited traceable shipping methods.
- Wrap the item with sufficient padding and place it in an appropriate box or bubble mailer for shipping.
- Ship out the package along with placing a printout of the RMA form we provided inside the box.
- All processed and approved refunds will be applied to the credit card used during the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Arrangements for a defective exchange or return must be made within one year of the warranty period, starting from the date the order is received. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date. All packages received without an RMA number will be refunded, however, an automatic 20% handling fee ($2 minimum) will apply.
- If the product was purchased from a 3rd party, Strike Industries provides no refund but only an exchange option.
- Telephone: 714-557-9831
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Quality made product with a unique design. It not only works, but it looks good too.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.