Strike Industries 32 Round Strike Mag for AR15 – .223/5.56
High-Strength & Reliable Next Generation 32 Rd Magazine from Strike
The Strike Industries 32 Round Strike Mag is a reliable next-generation polymer magazine designed for AR-15/M4/M16 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56×45 NATO/.223 Remington. It features the “AccuRamp” first-round feed tray that ensures your first round from each reload is always ready to go.
This magazine gives you (2+) extra rounds compared to the standard AR-15 magazine, giving you a tactical advantage and increasing time on the trigger. It is also ideal for fast-action activities and tactical situations where speed is crucial, allowing a significant advantage on shooting performance or competition.
Ergonomic & Slick Profile
The Strike Industries 32 Round Strike Mag is made of high-strength polymer with a slick profile. It has a built-in anti-tilt follower to prevent lock-up of the cartridges through uneven pressure on the rifle and the ergonomically designed anti-slip finger grooves on both sides provide positive tactile control when inserting the magazine.
The magazine base plate of the magazine also has a built-in channel made for magazine pouches with a shock cord to help provide additional retention.
- “AccuRamp” first-round feed tray design
- Anti-tilt follower
- Enhanced geometry with anti-slip finger grooves
- Magazine base shock cord channel to help provide additional retention
- Lightweight high-strength polymer
- Slick-profile design
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Capacity: 32 Rounds
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Height: 9.45″
- Length: 2.5″
- Width: 1″
- Mil-Spec AR-15
- Compatible with .223, 5.56, and 300BLK ammunition.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Strike Industries Warranty
How to return a defective item:
- BEFORE returning any products, please visit the CONTACT US section to complete and submit the “Return for Refund/Exchange” form to receive an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) containing your name, shipping address, phone number, email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective returns). Please include a copy of the receipt if possible as well.
- Once the RMA form has been processed, Strike Industries will provide a return shipping label for the refund or exchange of the product, including the shipping charges for non-expedited traceable shipping methods.
- Wrap the item with sufficient padding and place it in an appropriate box or bubble mailer for shipping.
- Ship out the package along with placing a printout of the RMA form we provided inside the box.
- All processed and approved refunds will be applied to the credit card used during the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
- Arrangements for a defective exchange or return must be made within one year of the warranty period, starting from the date the order is received. RMA numbers are valid for 14 days from the issue date. All packages received without an RMA number will be refunded, however, an automatic 20% handling fee ($2 minimum) will apply.
- If the product was purchased from a 3rd party, Strike Industries provides no refund but only an exchange option.
- Telephone: 714-557-9831