Hexmag Grip Tape - Black
Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C Targets - 5 Pack with 12" Round Bullseye
A 15rd Magazine Designed to Meet Strict Compliance Regulations in Specific Regions in the US
The Hexmag Series 2 5.56 15rd Magazine is the next generation in AR-15 Magazines featuring the iconic Hexture™ design pattern. A 15-round AR magazine that packs more versatility and durability than other magazines on the market. The hexmags lock in and release perfectly with no hang ups, definitely one of the most user-friendly magazine.
- Updated feed lip provides greater reliability with a larger variety of rifles
- Easier seating on a closed bolt made possible by an improved catch-pocket and lead in ramp
- Compatible with stripper clips making loading your Hexmags faster than ever before
- CALIBERS: .223/5.56x45mm, .300AAC Blackout, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf and more
- RIFLES: AR-15s, SCAR 16, IWI Tavor, CZ Bren, Beretta ARX 100 and more
- CAPACITY: 15 Round internally limited magazine in a standard size body
- CONSTRUCTION: PolyHex2 Advanced Composite. Please note this 15rd magazine uses a standard size body, it is not a short magazine.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hexmag Warranty Information
- Magazines purchased from an Authorized SENTRY Distributor, Dealer, or SENTRY Direct are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and manufacturing processes. (Proof of purchase may be requested).
- IF OUR PRODUCT NO LONGER OPERATES AS INTENDED, SENTRY WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR IT WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.*
- This warranty does not cover failures resulting from:
- User accidents – (ie. loading or using the wrong ammunition)
- Misuse – (ie. using the magazine for a function that it is not intended for or a caliber it was not made for)
- Exceeding the design parameters, function, or deforming the magazine
- Improper care or modifications.
- We do not warrant the use of pinning, gluing or painting of any kind or removal of any material on a SENTRY Hexmag magazine without SENTRY’s consent.
- For more information on our warranty program or to inquire about a warranty claim, please contact us directly.
- Please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, along with any images that are relevant, your preferred contact method, and shipping information.
Telephone: 757 689 6064