Fortis Stripped Billet AR 15 Upper Receiver
Sleek Billet Upper Receiver for AR-15
This billet upper receiver keeps up with Fortis’ commitment to high quality and top-notch aesthetics. Cleanly machined lines make this one-piece receiver stand out from mil-spec, with smooth contours around the forward assist socket, and a slim brass deflector.
Mil-Spec Materials and Fit
Just like a standard AR-15 upper receiver, the Fortis Billet upper is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum. Plus, it gets a mil-spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized finish, providing longterm durability against the elements. Any standard AR-15 components like barrels, dust covers, forward assists, and charging handles work with this upper, so you can customize to your liking.
This receiver also features an additional charging handle latch on the right side, specifically for the Fortis Clutch Left-Handed Charging Handle.
- Platform: AR-15
- Material: 7075-T6 billet aluminum
- Finish: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Dust Cover: Not Included
- Forward Assist: Not included
- Weight: 6.7 oz
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
UTG Lifetime Warranty
Leapers, Inc. warrants that all UTG & UTG PRO products conform to published specifications and are free from defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace defective products for the duration of the product’s life span. Our dedicated in-house customer service professionals will provide the best-in-class UTG experience.
Please note that this warranty does not extend to products disassembled, damaged from misuse, accidental impact, negligence, natural disasters/accidents, or unauthorized repair or alteration.
- Go to Warranty Request under Customer Service on our website.
- Fill out the necessary contact and product information to the best of your knowledge.
- A purchase receipt is required for all warranty cases and needs to be attached at the end of the form.
- Finalize the case by submitting the information to us.
- You will hear from one of our customer service reps within 24-48 hours and we will provide you with additional information and instructions.
- No return will be accepted without an RA#.
- For any questions regarding the process, please feel free to call at (734)542-1500.