Geissele CHF Chrome Lined 16 Inch .223/5.56 AR15 Barrel
Geissele CHF Chrome Lined .223/5.56 16 Inch AR15 Barrel
Cold Hammer Forged and Chrome Lined Geissele barrels are made with strong materials and made to last. Multiple quality control technicians inspect each barrel to ensure they pass Geissele standards as well as High Pressure Testing and Magnetic Particle Inspection. This particular .223/5.56 barrel uses a Mid-Length Gas System and a Geissele taper profile barrel. Made with Chromolly steel with a Phosphate finish makes this resistant to the elements and high temperatures after rapid fire.
A fantastic choice for all shooting applications such as competition, target shooting, self-defense, and duty. The Geissele CHF Chrome Lined Barrel will hit on target and work reliably when you need it most.
Check out the AT3 Tactical ARO Red Dot mounted as an offset on this Geissele Super Duty.
Installing the Geissele CHF Barrel is dependent on what handguard is installed with it. Refer to the handguard or barrel nut manufacturer for torque specs and additional steps needed.
- Brand: Geissele
- Model: CHF Chrome Lined 16″ Barrel
- Color: Black
- Material: Chromolly Steel
- Finish: Phosphate
- Thread Pitch: 1/2×28
- Gas Block Diameter: .750
- Caliber: 5.56
- Fit: AR15
- Length: 16″
- Weight: 1.7LB
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Geissele Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Geissele Automatics warrants its firearms, components, and tools against defects in materials and workmanship during the lifetime of the product.
- Geissele Automatics does not warrant against normal wear and tear, items consumed or expended by their normal use (including springs, pins, etc.), product misuse (including criminal misuse, negligence or use under the influence of drugs or alcohol), accidental damage, or damage caused by improper handling, unapproved modifications to the product, defective or improper ammunition, or corrosion.
- Defective accessories (e.g., scopes, suppressors, flash hiders, sights, slings, parts with glass or electronic components, etc.) may be warranted by their original manufacturers but are not covered by this warranty.
If you submit a valid claim under this Limited Lifetime Warranty, Geissele Automatics will authorize your return of the product and, at its sole discretion, will:
- Repair the product, including replacement of defective parts with new or refurbished parts
- Replace the product with a product of equal or greater value.
If Geissele Automatics decides to replace a product under this warranty, Geissele will keep the product being replaced.
You must satisfy all terms and restrictions set forth in this Limited Lifetime Warranty and obtain a Return Material Authorization before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics.
Before shipping any product to Geissele Automatics, please ensure the following:
- The product has not been modified, is clean and any accessories have been removed (unless otherwise instructed by a Geissele Automatics technical support agent)
- There is no ammunition in any product or packaging
- The completed Return Material Authorization form has been placed inside the packaging
- The Return Material Authorization number has been clearly written on the outside of the packaging.
Any failure to follow these instructions could result in your package being refused and returned to you without repairs at your expense.
To obtain service, contact Geissele Automatics at email@example.com or 610-272-2060.