GPS Short Barrel AR-15 Rifle Case
The GPS Tactical Hardsided Special Weapon case makes for an ultra-compact package to store your short barrel AR-15. The rigid body of the base keeps your rifle and gear safe while in transit, with internal straps to lock your rifle down securely. It also features modular internal pockets and velcro backing, so you can configure the included double magazine pouches any way you’d like.
Check out the video below for a full rundown of this compact AR-15 rifle case’s awesome features!
- 28 Inch Length for Short Barreled AR-15s or other PDWs
- Hard frame keeps the rifle case in the same shape, even laden with gear
- User configurable interior for storing magazines and other gear
- 3 AR-15 Magazine Pouches (holds 2 magazines each)
- Eye and ear protection holders
- 1 large utility bag for miscellaneous range gear
- Velcro straps secure your rifle in place during transit
- GPS Visual ID Storage Icons to keep your gear organized and secure
- MOLLE webbing on front of case
- Lockable YKK Zippers
- 1000D Heavy Duty Polyester Construction
- DuPont Teflon Stain Resistant Fabric Protectant
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
GSM Outdoor products have a warranty that covers manufacture defects of the product. Like most industries, the warranty is valid only for the original owner of the product purchased from an authorized retailer. Please refer to your individual product for specific warranty time frames. Below are the general warranty times for all of GSM Outdoor products.
GPS Bags products are covered by a One Year Limited Warranty.
GSM’s customers are their number one priority and they want them to know GSM stands proudly behind every item bearing their name. Tampering with or altering the unit will void the warranty. Any unauthorized service will void the warranty. Original sales receipt must be produced for any warranty service and a Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from customer service at 877-269-8490 prior to returning the product.
USING YOUR OWN SHIPPING METHOD
- You can send items back to GSM at the address below using any other method that can provide tracking to prove shipment.
- Once GSM receives your package, they will promptly process your return or exchange.
- GSM is not responsible for items lost in the transit.
- GSM does not accept COD returns. Packages will be refused and sent back to originator.
GSM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION
Good Sportsman Marketing is not responsible for any items received that are not a part of the warrantied item. Please do not include any accessories or other items in your shipment.
5250 Frye Road
Irving, TX 75061
I love this case. It fills a need for a rifle case that is less than the usual minimum of 36”. I will put a folder Ruger 10/22 build in it. I really like the Velcro and pockets. Close attention to detail here, not a wimpy case. Holes for lock on zipper. Excellent design. I’m sure I will need another one.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.