GPS Tactical Range Backpack
The GPS Tactical Range Backpack is an all-in-one storage solution for your next range trip. This backpack features a hardened internal frame, maintaining its shape for transport even when it’s laden with gear. And you can fit a lot of gear inside! GPS’ Visual ID Storage Icons help you to organize all your gear, from ear and eye protection to spare magazines.
Even empty, this backpack is absolutely loaded with features. Check out the video below for a quick rundown on everything the Range Backpack offers.
- Hard frame keeps the backpack in the same shape, even laden with gear
- Pockets for just about everything! Store everything you need for your next range trip in one bag
- Main compartment easily stores three included pistol cases
- Bungee attachment for storing paper targets
- Velour-lined pockets for gear like eye and ear protection
- GPS Visual ID Storage Icons to keep your gear organized and secure
- Waterproof Pull-Out Rain Cover to keep your gear dry on damp days
- Front pocket zips off completely to provide a flat work surface
- MOLLE compatible rear and side compartments
- Lockable YKK Zippers
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
GSM Outdoor products have a warranty that covers manufacture defects of the product. Like most industries, the warranty is valid only for the original owner of the product purchased from an authorized retailer. Please refer to your individual product for specific warranty time frames. Below are the general warranty times for all of GSM Outdoor products.
GPS Bags products are covered by a One Year Limited Warranty.
GSM’s customers are their number one priority and they want them to know GSM stands proudly behind every item bearing their name. Tampering with or altering the unit will void the warranty. Any unauthorized service will void the warranty. Original sales receipt must be produced for any warranty service and a Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from customer service at 877-269-8490 prior to returning the product.
USING YOUR OWN SHIPPING METHOD
- You can send items back to GSM at the address below using any other method that can provide tracking to prove shipment.
- Once GSM receives your package, they will promptly process your return or exchange.
- GSM is not responsible for items lost in the transit.
- GSM does not accept COD returns. Packages will be refused and sent back to originator.
GSM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION
Good Sportsman Marketing is not responsible for any items received that are not a part of the warrantied item. Please do not include any accessories or other items in your shipment.
5250 Frye Road
Irving, TX 75061
The Range Backpack by GPS is a Great Concept but too small! It was Supposed to hold (4) Pistols and (4) Ammo Clips per each case in the lower center compartment, but even without the Ammo Clips, it will Only fit (3) Pistols Comfortably. The Gun Cases could be At least 1" longer and 1" wider and the Gun Compartment could be at least 1"-2" deeper and at least 3" wider to comfortably conceal (4) handguns. Instead of ear plug compartments, (which is fine to have as well) but there should be a hard shell add to the front or top of the Backpack for shooting glasses, and a compartment for ear muffs. Loved Everything about it except for that. I can say that I give AT3 Tactical a 5 STAR Rating for their Great Customer Service!!! These People at AT3 Tactical are on Top of Their Game when it comes to Products and Customer Service!!!
Great product!!!! It’s so well organized. High quality.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.