Lighter And More Responsive Minimalist Style Suppressor
The Griffin Armament Minimalist Flash Suppressor was designed with a smaller and lighter weight that reduces the suppressor system weight on the rifle while also making the host firearm barrel lighter and more responsive to the shooter.
It is made of 17-4 PH stainless steel and has 3 flash suppressing tines that have anti-resonance features integrated. The improved interface of the suppressor mounts with Recce, PHS, and Sportsman series silencers and supports the Optimus 9 Mid-Size configuration as well as Optimus micro with taper extension.
40% Less Weight Than Most Competing Flash Suppressor
Griffin Armament Mini Flash Supp only weighs 2.9 ounces which approximately 40% less than that of most competing flash suppressor mounts. It does not require timing and the taper mount thread protector is compatible with this muzzle device for added protection of thread mounts.
The taper ensures a solid lock up and minimal/repeatable POI shift and features an anti-resonance flute to prevent pinging under fire.
- Anti-Resonance flutes to prevent pinging under fire
- The taper ensures solid lock up and minimal/repeatable POI shift
- 40% lighter than most market competitive suppressor mounts
- 17-4 PH Stainless steel
- Lustrous Melonite Finish
- Diameter: 1.075″ [taper] .93″ [unit]
- Caliber:5.56mm (.223)
- Thread Pitch:1/2×28
- OAL: 1.8″
- Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Materials: 17-4PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Griffin Armament Perpetual Lifetime Warranty
For the life of the product, we will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than loss, theft, or misuse.
- No warranty card or registration needed
- No receipt required
- Warranty is fully transferable to future owners of the product.
With tens of thousands of satisfied customers, we have the confidence to offer you one of the best warranties in the industry. Our commitment to customer service and satisfaction is equally as important as our commitment to product quality and value. Our Perpetual™ Warranty will always be there to take care of our customers.
- Griffin Armament’s warranty does not cover loss, normal wear, damage to our product or the host weapon system resulting in whole or in part from abusive or negligent use, unauthorized modification, improperly threaded barrels, improperly mounted suppressors, improperly loaded or reloaded ammunition, or neglect.
- Finish wear is cosmetic and is not covered by this warranty. Any repairs to the unit made necessary by the above-mentioned factors may be invoiced to the owner at a maximum of 30% of current MSRP for the most compatible product.
- The individual barrel length and calibers warranted are listed in the manual you receive with your product or on the product page [applicable only to the most current model of the respective product].
- In all cases, refer to the product manual for limitations prior to using a Griffin Armament product.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
A great upgrade from the stock flash hider. Easy installation in minutes.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.