Hexmag M-LOK Wedgelok Rail Covers – 4 Pack
AT3™ M-LOK Rail Section and QD Sling Mount Combo
AT3 Replacement M-LOK T-Nuts and Screws – 10 Pack
Hardware-Free M-LOK Rail Covers
If you’re running an aluminum free-float handguard, you probably already know that things get hot when you start emptying magazines. These M-LOK rail covers from Hexmag are a great way to beat the heat coming off your barrel, with a heat-resistant polymer barrier between your skin and hot metal. Each pack of these comes with four covers for your M-LOK handguard, and each one covers 4 M-LOK slots, about 6 inches long. These covers use Hexmag’s Wedgelock system, which is a simple, hardware-free solution for attachment. Simply press the cover in, and it will expand behind the handguard for a perfect fit. Each cover can be cut down to size if you have other accessories on the handguard. If you need a custom fit for a grip, bipod, laser, or handstop, you won’t need to purchase additional pieces – you can use what’s on hand to get a perfect fit.
- 4 rail sections per kit
- Each piece covers 4 M-LOK Slots
- Can be cut down to fit around grips, handstops, or other accessories
- Fiber-reinforced polymer construction
- Available in Black or Flat Dark Earth
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Hexmag Warranty Information
- Magazines purchased from an Authorized SENTRY Distributor, Dealer, or SENTRY Direct are fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and manufacturing processes. (Proof of purchase may be requested).
- IF OUR PRODUCT NO LONGER OPERATES AS INTENDED, SENTRY WILL REPLACE OR REPAIR IT WITHOUT CHARGE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.*
- This warranty does not cover failures resulting from:
- User accidents – (ie. loading or using the wrong ammunition)
- Misuse – (ie. using the magazine for a function that it is not intended for or a caliber it was not made for)
- Exceeding the design parameters, function, or deforming the magazine
- Improper care or modifications.
- We do not warrant the use of pinning, gluing or painting of any kind or removal of any material on a SENTRY Hexmag magazine without SENTRY’s consent.
- For more information on our warranty program or to inquire about a warranty claim, please contact us directly.
- Please include a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing, along with any images that are relevant, your preferred contact method, and shipping information.
Telephone: 757 689 6064