JP Enterprises Large Frame Low Mass Bolt Carrier .308 / AR-10 – Polished Stainless Steel
Reduces The Felt Recoil On Large-Caliber AR-Style 308 Rifles
The JP Enterprises Low Mass Operating System Bolt Carrier is a stainless steel carrier assembly for large frame .308 DPMS receivers designed with a reduced-weight carrier assembly that helps tame felt recoil on a DPMS or Remington AR-style .308 rifle (LR-308 pattern only).
This bolt carrier features the same type of weight-reducing cuts found on the original JPBC-3 AR-15 bolt carrier to give the same benefits to your .308. It also has wide carrier rails that have an extra bearing surface to improve bolt alignment and reduce wear.
- Includes JP Enhanced Gas Ring
- Requires DPMS-pattern bolt, firing pin, and cam pin.
- Does not include Bolt Assembly, firing pin, or cam pin. 10.82oz
- This notice pertains to any rifle based on the large-format AR-10-type or LR-308 platform typically chambered in .308 Winchester, 7.62×51 NATO or other cartridges requiring the longer magazine format.
- Be aware that these receiver platforms are not standardized like the AR-15/M16 platform for which most parts are cross-compatible. Before ordering accessories and parts for your large-format rifle, make sure the parts are compatible with your particular platform. This bolt carrier is compatible only with the DPMS family of AR-10 products.
- With the Armalite family of large-frame receivers, this carrier can only be used as a complete bolt carrier assembly group with a DPMS-pattern bolt such as our .308 JP EnhancedBolt. Interchanging individual components will result in an unsafe configuration. Do Not under any circumstances mix and match components between the platforms.
- Platform: AR-308/AR10
- Carrier Style: Low Mass Bolt Carrier
- Profile: Large-Frame (.308)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Polished Stainless Steel
- Weight: 10.82 oz. with key installed.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
JP Enterprises Warranty
Defective or Incorrect Merchandise
- If you received incorrect or defective merchandise, please contact us to discuss the problem, and we will issue a UPS pickup for the merchandise.
- We will reship any replacement items at our expense or refund you in full for incorrect or defective merchandise you have received.
- If something is not what you expected, let us know and we’ll do everything possible to satisfy you.
- Please include a copy of your sales receipt. Do not send returns back COD.
- Telephone: 651-426-9196
- Email: email@example.com