JP Enterprises LMOS™ Stainless Steel Bolt Carrier for AR-15 – .223/5.56 NATO
Bolt Carrier Designed For Competition & Recreational Use
The JP Enterprises LMOS™ Stainless Steel Bolt Carrier is designed for competition and recreational use to increase the bearing surface of your AR-15 for smoother operation, improved alignment, and lower wear in the upper receiver.
It is machined from 416 stainless steel for optimum durability and longevity and ideal to use with the JP Low Mass Buffer for optimal performance.
Improved Felt Impulse
The JP Enterprises LMOS™ Stainless Steel Bolt Carrier offers the most significant improvement in the felt impulse of the rifle as compared to any modification other than the addition of a compensator.
By reducing the reciprocating mass, the overall impulse as felt by the shooter is further reduced, and bolt velocity is increased without significantly affecting reliability.
- This bolt carrier does NOT have forward assist serrations but does feature a dust cover notch that functions normally.
- Not for use in .308 AR-type rifles.
- Polished stainless LMOS carrier (without buffer)
- Reliable materials
- Superior construction
- Includes JP Enhanced Gas Ring
- Profile: Small-Frame
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Polished Finish
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. / 300BLK
- Weight: 6.75 oz. with key installed
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
JP Enterprises Warranty
Defective or Incorrect Merchandise
- If you received incorrect or defective merchandise, please contact us to discuss the problem, and we will issue a UPS pickup for the merchandise.
- We will reship any replacement items at our expense or refund you in full for incorrect or defective merchandise you have received.
- If something is not what you expected, let us know and we’ll do everything possible to satisfy you.
- Please include a copy of your sales receipt. Do not send returns back COD.
- Telephone: 651-426-9196
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org