KAK Industry A2 Birdcage for .45 ACP
KAK Industry A2 Birdcage for .45 ACP – Enhanced Muzzle Performance
Upgrade your .45 ACP firearm with the KAK Industry A2 Birdcage, a precision-engineered flash hider designed for enhanced muzzle performance.
Experience the difference with this A2 Birdcage flash hider. Precision machined in-house at KAK Industry, ensures top-notch quality and reliable performance. The heat treatment enhances its strength, while the phosphate coating adds corrosion resistance, ensuring durability in various conditions.
Please note that the crush washer is not included.
- Brand: KAK Industry
- Model: A2 Birdcage for .45 ACP
- MPN: A2-BIRDCAGE-45ACP
- Caliber: 45
- Thread Pitch: .578×28
- Overall Length: 1.750 inches
- Weight: 1.92 ounces
- Material: Heat-treated for strength and durability
- Coating: Phosphate coated for corrosion resistance
- Installation: Milled flats for easy setup
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
KAK Industry Warranty Information
Our #1 priority is your 100% satisfaction. If any product you purchase from us ever fails to 100% meet or exceed your expectation, please contact us via telephone or EMAIL and we will attempt to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If you need to return an item, returns are accepted subject to the following guidelines:
No Returns or Refunds are allowed after 30 days from Invoice Date.
- Shipping costs both ways are non-refundable. Orders that were shipped to you at no charge with a “Free Shipping” offer will have the cost of the original shipping deducted from the refund amount.
- New items that have been used may not be returned unless defective.
- Returns must include all accessories as shipped. Refunds will be adjusted for returns missing accessories, factory boxes, etc. or may be returned to the customer at the customer’s expense, at our option. If you are keeping or have lost some of the pieces, please don’t return the item.
- Items marked Closeout or Blem, as well as Special Orders may not be returned and their sale is final.
- Items that are Custom contract manufactured may not be returned and their sale is final unless defective
- Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Any damaged shipments must be reported to the carrier immediately for proper claim handling.
- All returns must be prepaid. Insurance on returns is at your option and at your expense and risk. COD returns will NOT be accepted and the package will be returned to you.
Address: 2241 Celsius Ave, Unit C, Oxnard, CA 93030