The Perfect A1-Style Charging Handle For A Classic M16 Retro Build
The Luth-AR A1 Style Retro Charging Handle is the perfect addition to a classic retro A1-style rifle build that matches perfectly with the Luth-AR A1 Style Retro Handguard. This charging handle offers the exact triangle shape just like the original to give that feel and experience of the true first-rate M16 rifle.
It is made It is designed to fit & function perfectly with any standard mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver.
The Luth-AR A1 Style Retro Charging Handle is made from 6061 T6 Aluminum with a Hardcoat Anodized Finish for extreme corrosion resistance and long-term use. If you’re looking for a reliable and high-quality A1-style charging handle for your classic build, you’ll never go wrong with Luth-AR.
- Fits AR-15
- Triangle A1
- Correct triangle shape like the originals
- Fits & functions correctly in any standard, current-production mil-spec AR-15 upper receiver
- Constructed of high-grade 6061 T6 aluminum
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty issues.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
This charging handle was just what I needed for a M16 build I was doing. Great quality and fit.
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.