The Perfect A1-Style Drop-in Handguard For A Classic M16 Build
The Luth-AR A1 Style Polymer Retro Handguard is a classic addition to AR-15 builds to achieve a perfect retro A1 style rifle. It offers the classic triangular design specifically created to look like the original M-16 handguard to give the feel and experience of the true first-rate M16 rifle.
It is designed as a 2-piece drop-in handguard and each of the handguard halves is lined with aluminum heat shields to help insulate the user from the barrel heat.
Luth-AR is known for top-quality AR parts. If you’re looking for a reliable and high-quality A1-style handguard for your classic build, you’ll never go wrong with Luth-AR.
- Overall length: 12″
- Drop-in 2 Piece handguard
- Rifle Length
- Triangle Front Piece
- Polymer Handguard
- 7075 T-6 Aluminum Heat Shields
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Luth-AR Limited Warranty
- Luth-AR, LLC manufactured products are warranted for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship. All parts and labor or replacement, at our option, are covered.
- Government fees, damage caused by failure to perform normal maintenance, sales outside the United States, damage due to high velocity, high pressure, reloaded, or other non-standard ammunition, or any unauthorized repair, modification, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product is not covered by this limited warranty.
- Consumable items such as gas rings, O’ rings, etc., are not warranted.
- Luth-AR, LLC complete assembled uppers will be warranted for a period of 1 (one) year after the complete upper was purchased.
- The warranty applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the complete upper. Luth-AR will pay for all warranty repairs, at no charge to the consumer. Please supply a copy of the invoice for proof of purchase.
- The use of re-load ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds initial SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by Luth-AR also voids any warranty.
- Complete uppers not assembled or built by Luth-AR are not covered by the 1 (one) year warranty.
- Please call our warranty department at (763) 263-0166 or email email@example.com for any warranty issues.
Disclaimer: Manufacturer’s warranty is subject to change without prior notice.
Perfect for that retro build. I used this to recreate a dissipater style rifle and three prong flash hider from the Vietnam era rifles.
Thanks for the review! We're glad you're happy with the product.
Good tight fit and the color is perfect
Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad you're satisfied with your purchase.