Midwest Industries Night Fighter AR 15 M-LOK Handguard for Night Vision Devices
Ultra-Rigid Handguard for Night Vision Laser Attachments
With all the new free-floating rail systems out there, there’s no limit on the accessories to attach. Night vision lasers are growing in popularity, and are often mounted at the front of the handguard. There’s just one problem with that: leverage. The more weight on the front end, the harder it is for an NV laser to stay zeroed, especially with extended use. The Night Fighter handguard solves that issue.
Optimized for Owning the Night
The great thing about the Night Fighter handguard is that it solves a key issue for night vision, while retaining a modern feel and function. The big item is the barrel nut – all steel, and at 2.25″ long, it’s much longer than your typical free float nut, and far more rigid. But it’s not bulky – it’s only 1.5″ around on the outside, making it incredibly comfortable in the hand.
The Night Fighter comes with everything you need for installation, plus a polymer rail section for the less mission-critical accessories you’ll need. Choose from 9.25″, 10.5″, and 13.5″ lengths, which are ideal for 10.5″, 11.5″, and 14.5″ barrels, respectively.
- Ultra-Rigid Design Made to Minimize Handguard Flex
- Made to reduce point of impact shift with popular lasers such as ATPIAL, DBAL, NGAL
- 4140 Steel Heat Treated Barrel Nut – 2.250” Long
- Barrel Nut and Wrench Included
- Features Patented 4140 Heat Treated Torque Plate
- 9.25″: 11.4 oz
- 10.5″: 12.4 oz
- 13.5″: 14.1 oz
- 6061 Aluminum Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Continuous MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny Top rail
- Two Integral Anti-Rotation QD Sling Sockets
- Super Slim 1.5” Outside and 1.250” Inside Diameter
- Seven Sides of M-LOK
- 5-Slot Polymer M-LOK rail included
- Fully Dehorned and Deburred
- 100% Made in USA – Keeps America Working
- MI Lifetime Warranty
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Midwest Industries Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Midwest Industries, Inc. stands behind every item we produce. If you are the original purchaser and a MI product fails due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect, and you have not modified or abused the item, it will be repaired or replaced for life.
- Modification or alteration to these parts including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties.
- We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance.
- This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part or parts which are returned to Midwest Industries, Inc. and are determined by Midwest Industries, Inc. to be defective.
- This warranty, made to the original owner/purchaser, is not transferable.
The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.