Thicker Buttpad To Improve Recoil Reduction
Installing the Magpul .30″ Rubber Buttpad on your stock increases the length of pull on your AR-15 for additional comfort and stability. It utilizes a firm rubber that is designed for enhanced shoulder purchase and improve the impact or drop mitigation of the rifle for comfort.
It is designed to improve the recoil reduction of the rifle and has a thicker vented structure that provides more control of the weapon when firing.
Easy To Install
The Magpul .30″ Rubber Buttpad is easy to install requiring no permanent modification on the buttstock. Adding this Buttpad to your Mil-Spec buttstock will ultimately improve the feel and look on your rifle as well as improve weapon control for better performance.
This Rubber Buttpad is a suitable replacement for CTR, MOE, original UBR, all STR, ACS-L, and ACS stocks. It may also be installed on Commercial-Spec MOE/CTR stocks but it may prohibit the use of a fully collapsed position.
- Not compatible with MOE® Fixed Carbine Stock.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Made in the USA.
Have Questions About this Product?
The AT3 Tactical store has a 90 day no-hassle return policy for products in good condition. You can view the full details of our return policy here.
If you encounter an issue or defect with a product after 90 days of your purchase, you can refer to the manufacturer for a warranty claim. Their policies are below.
Magpul Warranty Information
If you ever experience an issue with a Magpul product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number and email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns). Do not send ammunition.
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place it in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- A UPS shipping label will be provided in your shipment. If using the original packaging, remove or cover the original shipping label. Tape the preprinted return shipping label to the outside of the box. Drop package at an official or authorized UPS drop-off location.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.